Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I thought quality and craftsmanship were interchangeable. But specifically the red paint on both Retros was terrible. Cracking and peeling off after 1 wear. But specifically my 2010 pair had red paint drips on the midsole, like I said, almost as if the person was painting them too quickly and it bled onto midsole.

I hear you and the paint job on the black/varsity red's and both shoes from the infrared pack were fine for most part I believe. As for the white/varsity red's, the paint job was definitely rushed overall maybe due it coming out about a week before the infrared pack. To be honest, the 2000 retros and the 2002 lows, the paint cracking was terrible.

Last edited:
Thank you to Kanye for already setting off the outfit game with these. 

Been on H&M and Zara all day trying to put fits like these together

Shoutout to whoever posted shoe palace and their promo code. Was lucky enough to check out for 199 shipped!

GL to whoever else trying to get theirs.

so you copped how many? or they all canceled???
It's the usual FNL checkout problems on RD I go through. Have 3 paypal charge problems and 2 pending charges on a credit card for that many order issues. Successfully placed two orders though, but we'll see if they actually ship. After a pretty nice winning streak on FNL through the years, this year I've had about half of all my orders cancelled. :rolleyes

I WAS GOING TO COP ANOTHER FROM DTLR BUT I HAVE 2 PAIRS ALREADY… PICKED UP MY PAIR FROM NTNY. I WAS ANNOYED TO SEE THAT THEY HAD A LINE UP PROCESS WHERE YOU HAD TO WAIT IN A RAFFLE LINE TO PICK EM UP BUT IT WAS AN EASY PROCESS. I WAS IN AND OUT IN ABOUT 40 MIN
@j o 19   

How was the line NTNY? 
did you do a raffle before today? or just went there trying your luck to cop a pair?

That pair in those pics look fine, just put them on your feet and enjoy them instead of looking at them under a microscope and complaining about quality. There's plenty of people that struck out today that would take that pair in a second, and would be more then happy with them.
that's real talk I was looking at mine like damn the nubuck look a little rubbed on but you're right I love these sneakers and I'm very grateful I got me a pair

I had two charges on my paypal and multiple credit card charges because of FNL. They really should upgrade their payment system. It's been crap for years. So hit and miss. Usually it's really terrible during a major Jordan GR.

When I called FinishLine to make sure my order went through, the lady on the phone seemed wild racist. 

She was like "Let me guess, you're calling about Air Jordans". 

Thinking about reporting her 
mean.gif

so you copped how many? or they all canceled???
It's the usual FNL checkout problems on RD I go through. Have 3 paypal charge problems and 2 pending charges on a credit card for that many order issues. Successfully placed two orders though, but we'll see if they actually ship. After a pretty nice winning streak on FNL through the years, this year I've had about half of all my orders cancelled. :rolleyes

call em. i chatted with ndc guy and he said im good

Last edited by a moderator:

Kansas City. I think a lot of people think they're not releasing unclaimed pairs til 6 but they started here at noon. cats are going to be pissed!
Ouch.  By me heads would be rolling if they tried to pull that ****.  Hell even one of the champs I called said they aren't releasing any unclaimed pairs today.

Prob. means calling all their friends tomorrow morning to grab them lol.  

I had two charges on my paypal and multiple credit card charges because of FNL. They really should upgrade their payment system. It's been crap for years. So hit and miss. Usually it's really terrible during a major Jordan GR.

I had 4 charges and my order canceled because of finishline last year.. Since then I vowed to NEVER use them again until they get there act together

I WAS GOING TO COP ANOTHER FROM DTLR BUT I HAVE 2 PAIRS ALREADY… PICKED UP MY PAIR FROM NTNY. I WAS ANNOYED TO SEE THAT THEY HAD A LINE UP PROCESS WHERE YOU HAD TO WAIT IN A RAFFLE LINE TO PICK EM UP BUT IT WAS AN EASY PROCESS. I WAS IN AND OUT IN ABOUT 40 MIN

@j o 19   

How was the line NTNY? 
did you do a raffle before today? or just went there trying your luck to cop a pair?
They formed line as people who won the raffle tickets picking up the men size shoes and People who were buying the GRs sizes and below shoes as FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom