Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

18 tickets between my friends and i for santa anita and montebello and no calls yet. [emoji]9203[/emoji][emoji]9203[/emoji][emoji]9203[/emoji]

Someone posted saying that Santa Anita is shady but I forgot to ask why

Someone posted saying that Santa Anita is shady but I forgot to ask why

No reason to think so. When I went to FNL on Monday, they had less than 10 tix in a transparent raffle box. If no one gets called on this forum, I may go regardless and claim the shoe just to see what they will do.

Last edited:
Here's a shot of PS someone posted earlier..
I'm not particularly fond of that extra piece of material they put on the toebox but still gonna grab one for lil man..
i agree , the piece is just unnecessary but kids always get cheated .

went ahead and copped from weekend drop before the price jump and they shipped today . not mad at the extra i had to pay . gonna try to grab a second pair on rd but at least i have one solidified . 

I'm not particularly fond of that extra piece of material they put on the toebox but still gonna grab one for lil man..
Well my lil man won't be wearing these. On to the legend blues or blk/red 13s for him

Well my lil man won't be wearing these. On to the legend blues or blk/red 13s for him

Yeah, might cop the Legends for him too.. Been gettin an 11C now. He's already got 3 Js each in 9c and 10c and it doesn't take long for them to grow out of em once they hit a lil growth spurt.

My older son doesn't even like Js, only wears DCs and my oldest daughter mainly likes Jordan 1s..

Last edited:
Damn. Didn't the other releases came with icy soles for toddlers/PS.
Not sure if I'll get them for my son now. Don't really like how they look.

I got some conflicting info...what the!? Someone on here posted a few hours ago that there friend won a raffle at Sylmar FTL. I just called them and the manager said they werent making calls until Monday-Tuesday. Shady ish going on man... o_O

Last edited:
I got some conflicting info...what the!? Someone on here posted a few hours ago that there friend won a raffle at Sylmar FTL. I just called them and the manager said they werent making calls until Monday-Tuesday. Shady ish going on man... o_O
Recall vote.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom