Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Between Ariana Grande, da pizza and these shoes, this might just be the greatest thread of all time and it aint eem november yet 
smokin.gif

smh nike... always making the good shoes general release.. the concord lows, the carmine 6s, and now the black infrareds? really??

reported as spam

This is not a good thing.

1. It will ruin the value when you see ugly fools wearing fresh kicks.. similar to someone singing your favorite song and ruining all the lines with a horrible voice

if thats what your worried about you should stop buying Jordan's. you know you a bum ni*** worried about other people having your shoes, if you want something exclusive buy something expensive, that's how it works. you new ni**** always want a shoe to be more exclusive after you get it, but you'd be mad if you missed out and don't think that cuz your willing or can afford to pay resale that makes you cool b. paying market up on shoes that just came out is probably the worst way you could possibly spend money.

niketalk is really not for dudes like you man

Last edited:
Between Ariana Grande, da pizza and these shoes, this might just be the greatest thread of all time and it aint eem november yet :smokin  

:lol: It's got potential to be pretty good.. Being Blk/Infrared 6s :nthat:

Man, please don't even feed that dude :lol:

Word. Feels like you're robbing the cradle or something :lol:
:lol:  I fed into him enough already

Eh, he'll most likely find out reselling is not for everyone the hard way..

Edit the n word before you got hemmed up.

You guys are also complete morons for falling into his schtick :lol:

Wasn't CmPunk the one who was crying about how he missed the bred11s in the restock yesterday?

Pizza and Ariana Grande, this thread will be iconic. I'm a youngin too so I'm good :lol:

Wasn't CmPunk the one who was crying about how he missed the bred11s in the restock yesterday?
yeah i missed the bred 11s yesterday.. but i was far from "crying"

So how are you going to be so desperate for a pair of shoes that released almost 2 years ago in a restock expecting plenty of pairs, then turn around and be upset that these aren't limited? What if you miss these? You going to be waiting on them in that 2016 restock?

But you know what, my dude Gordonson Gordonson already said don't feed into it. So I'ma fall back :lol:

I hope you find your breds papi.

So how are you going to be so desperate for a pair of shoes that released almost 2 years ago in a restock expecting plenty of pairs, then turn around and be upset that these aren't limited? What if you miss these? You going to be waiting on them in that 2016 restock?

But you know what, my dude @Gordonson already said don't feed into it. So I'ma fall back
laugh.gif

because i need another chance at the breds.. ok? soleheaven was a big load of scammers and ths nike restock was supposed to be ANNOUNCED. both ocassions were unfair. just give me one FAIR restock and i gaurentee i will be able to cop it.. 

But you know what, my dude [@=/u/38055/Gordonson]@Gordonson[/@] already said don't feed into it. So I'ma fall back :lol:

because i need another chance at the breds.. ok? soleheaven was a big load of scammers and ths nike restock was supposed to be ANNOUNCED. both ocassions were unfair. just give me one FAIR restock and i gaurentee i will be able to cop it.. 

You missed da point baby paw.

PM me if you need some breds. I know a spot that has a couple pairs.

But they aren't retail.

Pizza and Ariana Grande, this thread will be iconic. I'm a youngin too so I'm good :lol:

I'm not gonna lie I'm young enough to go in but I seen a lot of older dudes thirst on her and sht creeps me out high key

if you couldn't get bred 11s you ain't never getting these lmao I wear my as workout shoes maybe when they're too creased up I'll toss em to you :lol:

Last edited:
wafflegeist wafflegeist repped for that mortal kombat gif bringing back memories. I remember I had the Super Nintendo version of part 1and didn't realize how much G rated it was until I went over to my friends house and he had the Sega version :lol:

I'm trying for two pairs, one to rock and beat to the ground. After it's beat I will start the second one.

Last edited:
My two interests when I was a kid: Jordans and arcades. Probably spent every weekend at the mall playing fighting games starting with SF2, MK1, and on. Used to have huge crowds, especially when MK2 came out. Miss those days.

My two interests when I was a kid: Jordans and arcades. Probably spent every weekend at the mall playing fighting games starting with SF2, MK1, and on. Used to have huge crowds, especially when MK2 came out. Miss those days.

Yeah when the MK2 arcade machine came out it was always crowded. It was fun just watching people play and waiting to see a new fatality or animality.

bro instead of boo hooing on the internet, just work extra hours and save up the pair for resell

Yeah when the MK2 arcade machine came out it was always crowded. It was fun just watching people play and waiting to see a new fatality or animality.

Man those were the days..I went to Wisconsin Dells every summer as a kid and it seemed that every place had a huge arcade. I remember people crowding around MK1 and MK2, NBA Jam and Jam TE, Killer Instinct, NFL Blitz and Blitz 99, and all of the 4 player beat em ups back then.

That feeling when you copped a new issue of Gamepro and saw a new arcade game has come out :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom