Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

what do you guys think availability will be? as prevalent as Bred 11s? or Black 4s or limited?

Bred 4 numbers if these are a Black Friday release. Don't think they have had a limited BF release. Some were just less available than others since they were less sneakerheads at the time.

i expect these to be everywhere but just like any release people will miss out simply because others will be going to purchase solely for the hope of making a profit off someone who truly wanted the shoes in the first place. 

RT
@3am
:
Kanye West absolutely HATES zip-lining

Bmo7NsMCUAMlDeP.jpg

I was gonna be mean and tell you that this isn't the celebs rocking heat thread and that we know kanye has these but I legit lol'd cuz Ye looks like a little kid that just got his first haircut

seriously tho we know ye is down with the Infrareds/varsities, so we don't need pics. if somebody unexpected rocks them, that's when you post it.

that pic doesnt look reflective it looks like white behind the black material or is it just me cuz the front holes arent reflecting anything

i agree. better then nothing tho

The flash isn't on..

proves his point more. how you gonna see reflective material without the flash even being on?

Last edited:
when the time comes im hoping i get the call back from two spots that will be raffling these. One of those will have to become a reverse infrared version. 

i usually say I just want one, but I need two one to rock one to customize. 

im going to need two pairs of the actual black infrareds just to do a reverse infrared custom

I think... this guy... is going to make... a reverse infrared custom!

I was gonna be mean and tell you that this isn't the celebs rocking heat thread and that we know kanye has these but I legit lol'd cuz Ye looks like a little kid that just got his first haircut

seriously tho we know ye is down with the Infrareds/varsities, so we don't need pics. if somebody unexpected rocks them, that's when you post it.
i agree. better then nothing tho
proves his point more. how you gonna see reflective material without the flash even being on?
How does that price his point? He was asking a question as to why he can't see the 3m in the picture and that's because no one can see it the flash isn't on. We are all Assuming the white stuff under the vents are 3m we have no evidence but I don't recall any other black infrared release having any white stuff there. That may be why we're jumping the gun.

Yeah lets keep kanye and any other celeb out of this thread. But kanye in particular you know what he does to shoes.

damn.. i just thought the pic was funny and he was in infras... didnt mean to make it look like i was posting celebs wearing heat.

seriously tho we know ye is down with the Infrareds/varsities, so we don't need pics. if somebody seems to be rocking the 2014 version unexpected rocks them, that's when you post it.
Fixed. Take all that other **** to the Celebrities Wearing Sneakers thread
laugh.gif
et tu gordon?

i hope you end up with a pair of six ringses
frown.gif

damn.. i just thought the pic was funny and he was in infras... didnt mean to make it look like i was posting celebs wearing heat.

et tu gordon?

i hope you end up with a pair of six ringses :frown:  

My bad fam, I didn't look at the original poster :rofl: :rofl:

I just don't want the ball to start rolling on Kanye being a regular topic of discussion in here. Once it starts, it's open season for everyone to either go on and on about how they hate his guts for whatever petty reason or for his scrotum warriors to get all weird.

I know you're kidding about those six rings, but

clueless-way-harsh-tai.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
Almost 100 pages and the shoes doesn't release until November!! lol

This release is going CRAZY!!  
mean.gif

My bad fam, I didn't look at the original poster :rofl: :rofl:

I just don't want the ball to start rolling on Kanye being a regular topic of discussion in here. Once it starts, it's open season for everyone to either go on and on about how they hate his guts for whatever petty reason or for his scrotum warriors to get all weird.

I know you're kidding about those six rings, but

clueless-way-harsh-tai.gif

:lol:

scrotum warriors

Back
Top Bottom