Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

vX3abrq.gif

yall taking bout pizza in here and nobody even posted the breaking bad gif smh. these shoes deserve their own in joke but at least there won't be nearly as many salty faces as the bred 1 thread

said everyone and their mother please you will be right back at the next high quality hype release
Speak for yourself. These are all I need.
Go ahead and grab those 3lab and whatever JB is retroing for you beasts.

yall taking bout pizza in here and nobody even posted the breaking bad gif smh. these shoes deserve their own in joke but at least there won't be nearly as many salty faces as the bred 1 thread

I got you

tumblr_m83zubCdZb1rressco1_500.gif

I agree though, at first I was going to say that the whole pizza thing should stick to that release, but if that's what folks want to do; whatever :lol:

we would have to agree on it...but i think i should just stick to the 1s release

View media item 947154

"NO PHOTOSHOP NO CUSTOM .... Real aj6 black infrared [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] regra repost are welcome ^^"

Is that reflective material i see, Image Via retroshop_paris's Instagram
Duraback:[emoji]9989[/emoji]
Infrared: [emoji]9989[/emoji]
3M: [emoji]9989[/emoji][emoji]9989[/emoji][emoji]9989[/emoji][emoji]9989[/emoji][emoji]9989[/emoji]
I'm sold :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I got you

I agree though, at first I was going to say that the whole pizza thing should stick to that release, but if that's what folks want to do; whatever :lol:

We can make it an annual JB forum Pizza Party :smokin

Gotta be OG color ways though. :nerd:

I'm with it, depending of course on whether or not Jordan Brand will do something right enough for me to cop them every holiday season :lol:

I got you

not a bad idea :pimp:

Just wanna add a pair of these to. Compliment my 2010 IR pair. After these I'm retiring...

what do you guys think availability will be? as prevalent as Bred 11s? or Black 4s or limited?

what do you guys think availability will be? as prevalent as Bred 11s? or Black 4s or limited?
if it's a Black Friday release, it will be gr. But it's gonna be a difficult cop because many of us are getting this shoe properly made minus nike air. Plenty of us plan on getting 2-3 pairs. I'm gonna wear my first pair into the ground for work knowing I got back up pairs in the closet. Guess I gotta work some overtime this summer, but it will be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom