Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

No doubt.

If you wear your kicks like I do, it's inevitable....they will get dirty, scuffed and stains.  Best thing to do is to clean them immediately and not let them sit dirty. Little time is all it takes.
What happens when you let them sit dirty? Will the stains be harder to clean off? Wore my black infrareds like 5 times and I don't see any stains or Scruffs because I'm always careful when walking.

Also I heard that water stains nubuck and Seude. Is this true

I've been using SofSole repellent spray for as long as i can remember.
I hit my shoes w/ the spray the first time they come out of the box, then periodically after that.
(Just clean your shoes before you spray them).
NONE of my shoes have issues. Whether it be water damage, etc.

My right shoe has a little more orangish look to it. It also has a size sticker that is placed much higher than normal. Is that something to worry about? My left shoe is flawless.

Fellow NT'ers. Dont have kids. My 3 year old just had too much candy and we in our condo elevator -  this was the result 
mean.gif

I try not to make it obvious cause their just shoes but I'm on high alert when I'm rockin my new jays ... I would have seen it coming move my feet like I was doing jumping jacks. Then make sure the princess is okay of course .

She just wanted to be fresher than you. See that smile....diabolical mastermind in disguise b. She knew what she was doing

Last edited:
With a face like that, can't eeen be mad, at least she knew not to mess up her jays :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom