Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You might get some used bc iii for them but that will be pretty hard to pull off for a ds pair.

I know. I was already thinking is have to cough up about 50-70$. I need a DS pair sine I have a BC 3 worn already. I was lucky enough to get a pair of them from a close
Friend since I was in my
Honeymoon when those dropped.

Was wearing some AJ1 Hi's the other day for 15mins or so around the house... then Stopped

put my 6's on and smashed out for the rest of the DAY!!!

so comfy!

I said they were comfortable as well and someone tried to tell me I was tripping. I'm glad someone else feels the same way.

It's not like they're Dr.Scholls, but they aren't like wooden planks either. They're about average to me. I haven't put any of my 6s to use for more than 4-5 hours at a time, but I've never been hurting. Back on 4th of July the heel tab on the Carmines was biting at my ankles so I've learned to wear higher socks, but that's about it.

I've worn my Black infrared 6s a few times now and it's pretty comfortable.  More comfortable than my 11's to be honest as someone else mentioned.

Should be finished by the weekend when my finisher gets here from angelus, but they look so much better. This is with 2 coats, and it probably needs 1 more. I wish I had a pair of Varsity's to compare this color too, but its 100% deeper than the 2014 color. I was 9.5 when these originally came out and I cant remember them honestly to say how close this is to those, but it does improve them IMO

So crazy that people are making varsity Reds.

I'd rather drop the cash on a real pair just in case I decided to off them in the future. Wouldn't hurt the value.

Its crazy that people are making Varsity reds. I can remember in 2010 when they initially rereleased the blk/red 6's with varsity red, alot of people didnt cop and waited for the infrared pack to release shortly after. Anyone know if that was the first time that something like that ever happen? Guess it'd be similar to if JB decided to release carolina blue 11's in a few months, after they just released legend blue 11's.

Maybe you guys just need to break some of them in some more... I know a couple of Js took about 4-5 wears for them to get really comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom