Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Why not? Bred 4s are worth more and its harder to find a DS pair whereas I can find a DS pair of black infrareds easily
I mean i would take the bred 4's and wouldn't trade mine straight up. Whoever gets the breds is making out in a straight up deal.

2012 bred IV's are complete trash. I bought 3 pairs for retail. The way they were crafted, not sure if I would have paid half of retail knowing what I know about them now..:smh:

Finally had a chance to wear em a full day.

MAN...they're so uncomfortable to wear...I don't remember the OG's being this stiff.

Finally had a chance to wear em a full day.

MAN...they're so uncomfortable to wear...I don't remember the OG's being this stiff.
That's how they were for me at first. broke 'em out and walked a lot around the mall. They get better don't be discouraged about them

Yea so dudes adding. Gonna trade my bred iv for these plus 50.

Nice shoe but the fact that it's going to crack makes me loose sleep.

Yea so dudes adding. Gonna trade my bred iv for these plus 50.

Nice shoe but the fact that it's going to crack makes me loose sleep.
thats a solid trade...bred 4s with na might release this year too so u can cop then and hopefully the chipping is corrected

Don't want to derail the thread but I noticed retro plus color way 4s don't crack like jb did this so when remastered og color ways come out again you be more game to buying again because yours will be messed up to stay on topic these infrared 6s are nice

Last edited:
For those that might know what is the difference performance-wise between these and the OG black/infrared VI's? Is it bigger air pocket/more cushioning?

Found another old Jordan jersey while digging through my closet. Had this Champion Authentic since the 90's. Will go great with pretty much any of my Black/Red J's. 
one of my favorites jerseys ever, love the magic version too

Idk what it is about these but I buy em when I see em. The last pair I got came with no Og box but I legit checked em with my Ds pair from footlocker. Long story short I bought another pair for 200 just for the box lol but now I'm tempted to keep em. These are a pair I can wear everyday once they break in their perfect. View media item 1340654

Idk what it is about these but I buy em when I see em. The last pair I got came with no Og box but I legit checked em with my Ds pair from footlocker. Long story short I bought another pair for 200 just for the box lol but now I'm tempted to keep em. These are a pair I can wear everyday once they break in their perfect.
nice kid!!

once i get xtra funds, I'm buying a 12.5 to store wit my 13

Finally UNDS mines today and they didn't feel uncomfortable to me. They actually felt like my white infrared's and carmines which feel pretty good

They are pretty comfortable if you get a size with a little wiggle room. I recommend going up a half size of its just for casual wear. If you do tts the toe box area is a little unforgiving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom