Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The infrared hate seriously has me puzzled. you'd think in this trend of crazy colorways, pink foams, aunt pearl, etc. that an abnormal color such as infrared would be super hyped on a Jordan. I guess the majority listens too much to what others are saying and got too into the idea of it "not being OG enough" (even though it most certainly was on the white/infrared 6 this year).  

The infrared hate seriously has me puzzled. you'd think in this trend of crazy colorways, pink foams, aunt pearl, etc. that an abnormal color such as infrared would be super hyped on a Jordan. I guess the majority listens too much to what others are saying and got too into the idea of it "not being OG enough" (even though it most certainly was on the white/infrared 6 this year).  
I just wish it was varsity red but I'm not spending 500 for a Ds pair. I'll just customize mine

I just hope they don't put that pinkish peachy red like the white infrareds. Can't expect too much as this will most likely be a GR; the white/infrareds still available on some EU ndc...

They look great IMO. Jordan wouldn't give us them with that leather though, right?
sick.gif

I don't get how people keep saying "I hope they don't put the same shade of infrared as the whites.."

ITS GONNA BE THE SAME EXACT SHADE OF INFRARED FOLKS!

:smh:

Source ?

Why would they finally get a decent shade of Infrared mixed and use it on the III Lab V's, those Cement II's, and the White Infrareds, but change it for these? :lol:

Last edited:
The infrared 23 6s  look less pinkish to me, but haven't seen em irl, is it the same infrared ?

The infrared 23 6s  look less pinkish to me, but haven't seen em irl, is it the same infrared ?
Yeah it's gonna look a little different in color when it's a color on leather and a color painted on to a midsole but it's the same shade being used

I just wish it was varsity red but I'm not spending 500 for a Ds pair. I'll just customize mine

oh, you actually want a varsity red retro lol. why didn't you say so. lmao

this proves my theory, people always like a retro after a few years, no matter what lol. here's an idea, once you get these I'm SURE somebody will trade you their varsity red for these, you can even add money since you hate them so much :lol:

logic.com, commonsense.com

something tells me most of the people complaining about the infrared have never seen it in person!

ill accept any reason someone wants to give as to why they dont like / wont cop the shoe. makes it easier for the people who genuinely want to rock that **** to pick them up

oh, you actually want a varsity red retro lol. why didn't you say so. lmao

this proves my theory, people always like a retro after a few years, no matter what lol. here's an idea, once you get these I'm SURE somebody will trade you their varsity red for these, you can even add money since you hate them so much
laugh.gif

logic.com, commonsense.com
something tells me most of the people complaining about the infrared have never seen it in person!
Yeah ? Well where i'm from (Paris) the white infrareds and infrared 23s are still available in store, seen the 2010 black infrareds as well as the varsity reds a few times both on foot as well as in a couple famous stores, it's a question of taste but that infrared does look pinkish to me. Surely that something of yours must be wrong...

Guess i'll have to grab two pairs and surely someone will trade one for the varsity reds that way i'll be able to compare...

soez soez if you dudes wanna decide you like the varsity reds now that's fine by me, but you just said yourself that you've never seen the infrared 23s in person. maybe you've seen the white Infrareds in person, if it looked pinkish to you, again that's fine by me. but it's gonna look different against a black shoe and you all will just see!!!

ill accept any reason someone wants to give as to why they dont like / wont cop the shoe. makes it easier for the people who genuinely want to rock that **** to pick them up

that's the thing they're gonna buy em anyway, girls love to complain while they're bent over!!

I have infrared 23s and I've seen the white ones. Hope you're right about the black or I'll be off to buy some paint
If the infrared was the only thing keeping people off of the white/infrareds, why not "be off to buy some paint" for those too? Hype is a dangerous thing, especially with beasts around craving every inch of it. Come November, **** is gonna be wild.

Last edited:
lmfao here we go again........... stupid comments talkin bout "please JB! please don't put INFRARED on my Black/INFRARED 6s! for the love of god don't do it!" how stupid does that sound...
indifferent.gif

Lol so true. I'm still copin no matter what. Jb can't ffff it up that bad can they? Esp for the biggest release of year on Black Friday. Can they?

lmfao here we go again........... stupid comments talkin bout "please JB! please don't put INFRARED on my Black/INFRARED 6s! for the love of god don't do it!" how stupid does that sound... :stoneface:

dudes want the varsity red again, we have documented proof of it now. one of the easiest cops of my life back in 09, now it's highly sought after :lol:

Last edited:
If the infrared was the only thing keeping people off of the white/infrareds, why not "be off to buy some paint" for those too? Hype is a dangerous thing, especially with beasts around craving every inch of it. Come November, **** is gonna be wild.
I actually plan on it since resell is a lil over retail on em

dudes want the varsity red again, we have documented proof of it now. one of the easiest cops of my life back in 09, now it's highly sought after :lol:
That's because that was before 2011 rerelease of concord 11 and then created hypebeasts

Last edited:
That's because that was before 2011 rerelease of concord 11 and then created hypebeasts

Varsity did NOT sit due to a lack of hypebeasts.
They sat because it was a variant shaggy suede retro+ bootleg looking version of a grail/classic

Was? It still is lol most people may not remember how angry cats were when JB trolled us with that cw! So bad they had to make "infrareds" that same year to please people but even that wasn't the right shade causing people to paint over it. Now y'all want to paint infrareds varsity?.?.?.? There's no pleasing some people because they don't know what they want [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I remember dudes were trying to take those art markers to turn the Varsities into something close to Infrared :lol:

As with everything related to sneakers, "my, how the times have changed."

Back
Top Bottom