Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

There's already Carmine's dropping next month and that Cigar/Champagne pack expected to drop in June. They're not going to drop every 6 for the year in the first half of the year. And why would the most anticipated shoe of the year be released in limited numbers? Every OG cw that's released on the 23rd aniversary (YOT#) has been a GR. If they release, it will be end of the year in large numbers.. Most likely with mediocre materials and probably after the next price increase.

I have a strong feeling they will release in their original form( Nike air- durabuck - 3M in the holes) online only at 6/12 (day Bulls won their first championship).. and they will keep them top secret , no previews-pics until then...........
Maybe in 2016 but that's pure speculation, not to derail but the only NA release that would make sense this year would be a May 7, 2014 '89 Black Cement 4. That's when Jordan hit the shot over Ehlo and ironically it lands on a Wednesday as did the '88 White Cement 3s. (Again pure speculation)

These black/infrared 6s will not come with NA, lets be real here. Durabuck, maybe, 3M, maybe, NA? Nah.

Btw I like how everyone is dismissing that picture we got earlier this month lol.

...That just looks like someone customized the White Infrareds from this year.
Exactly. But who else blocked the front end of the shoe just to see that leather black panel and gorgeous infrared tone? 
pimp.gif
 That's definitely not the shoe though, they wouldn't give us an all leather reverse black infrared and I wouldn't want them either.

Btw, you can still see the white on that lace cover.

Last edited:
Should be able to get good money for the Varsity and pack pairs once these drop since there's still so much hate for Infrared.

Back
Top Bottom