Black guy hair cuts

Can someone put me a 360 starter pack.

It’s been so long and the game done changed.

Them velvet durags really the move?

And good base products to start with?

Creams vs gels?

Carrot vs coconut?

I cut my hair last month after having braids for 2 years. Went back to carrot cream and a medium wave brush. Still got it :pimp:

This why I can't do the clean shaved look. Ish be looking weird with the different color tone where the hair grows

I was looking like Idriss in Pacific Rim when I started learning to fade. Didn't know how to remove the line back then :lol:

bf5de55e99c364b7f16aae74d443b0c7.jpg

I just sat in the barber chair this morning and let him do what he wanted he gave me a beard strap sorta like I just went for a shapeup cost $20.

You like the regular fine tooth blade or deep tooth GTX blade?
The fine tooth blade HIT. Gives sharper lines and removes hair closer to the skin than the GTX blades.

I zero gap and use it to dry shave the neck area of my beard and bald out when I do a fade. Closest you can get to a razor without a razor

What y’all usually do to prevent the crunch bar neck?

Seems like I always have trouble with ingrowns on one side of my neck afterwards. My facial hair grow stupid so I usually try to stay with the mustache and goatee combo at all times (working from home and wearing mask spoiled me)

What y’all usually do to prevent the crunch bar neck?

Seems like I always have trouble with ingrowns on one side of my neck afterwards. My facial hair grow stupid so I usually try to stay with the mustache and goatee combo at all times (working from home and wearing mask spoiled me)

1725455003995.png

Works for me...can find it in walmart, I prefer the cream. Works better at preventing, but also is good for treating as well.

Also when I shave I don't use clippers for anything but lining my mustache or beard, if I'm going with the mustache and goatee look I use a shaving cream or powder, hot towel immediately after to wipe off the hair, then I apply this.

Next morning when I wash my face for the morning I apply some more before I put on my sunscreen for the day and I'm usually good. Might get one or two still because that's just what comes with having a tight curl pattern like mine but it's still greatly reduced from the alternative of using clippers and just letting it be.

Been using the Remington Balder Pro but may have to stop. Not working well for my scalp. Getting razor burns and bumps all over my head. For other people that use it what skin treatment products do you use?

Back
Top Bottom