Black guy hair cuts

tumblr_m2x360PqP61qkxmweo1_1280.jpg

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I want dreads but I'm not willing to put in the time. There's also the whole work thing.
it can be done, famb...
 AS LONG as you keep a clean edge up, or keep it pulled back in a neat manner, you are gucci...

right now, my hair is 8 inches... its not locked doe...

i keep it twisted, and redo it... i thought it wouldnt fly, but many people tell me they like it.

291901_10150355114557840_592622839_8345885_84278933_n.jpg
I have dreads myself, and you sir, you look like a clown with lil kinky twist n ya head.... thats a no no 

DOG I ALMOST DIED

you said homie had kinky twists!!! I remember giving my ex money to go get kinky twists lol

Next thing dudes will be havin them big Janet Jackson "Poetic Justice" jawns

^^Horry still has more than all of them though
laugh.gif
That's crazy though. He went to load of successful teams, and
was actually a factor on every one of those teams. He didn't Luke Walton/Adam Morrison his way into championships.

He was a factor on those teams, but look at the guys he played with. Guys like Horry and Steve Kerr took the shot when the go to guys couldn't and made a career out of it, but guys like Michael, Kobe, and Reggie (even without a ring) were clutch while being the main target. I would choose those guys to take the shot in the last seconds over Horry any day.

James Posey has more rings than Reggie too for doing the same thing as Horry, but Reggie is taking that shot unless he is in a situation where he can't. Which opens up the opportunities for guys like Robert Horry. Not taking anything away from BSB though, he did make those key shots and is one of the best role players to play the game.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

I have dreads myself, and you sir, you look like a clown with lil kinky twist n ya head.... thats a no no
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

thats how dreads start when you have long curly hair, my dude...

homey said kinky twists, doe...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Clearly this aint S&T or I'm talking to some spurs fans. Reggie and Rob aint even in the same category, Rob is mr right place right time, while Reggie carried his teams, and still created for himself when it mattered despite the d all over him. If Reggie wasn't good for anything but those shots and became a drifter onto great teams his hands wouldn't be empty either. To dude that posted a pic of Ray, go to sleep bruh. 

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

How you gon name a thread black guy hair cuts & then say dont turn it into a race thing?
laugh.gif
this... plus the D Will ramen noodles comment has me in tears 
roll.gif
roll.gif

For us brothers in the corporate arena, its tough to pull anything except a nice Caesar off. I may try a part though.

Back
Top Bottom