Black guy hair cuts

@brolic i think the blending on that fade could have been better, unless that was the look you were going for

My Barber of 15 years stays catching feelings when i ask for a part so i said **** it hand me the clippers

Freehanded it so i think it looks like the Zoro Z

Yeah that's what I wanted. That pic does it no justice. Here's a better one. Just laying around the house so my hair and beard are a mess.

Last edited:
@brolic i think the blending on that fade could have been better, unless that was the look you were going for

My Barber of 15 years stays catching feelings when i ask for a part so i said **** it hand me the clippers

Fresh cut

What are y'all doing for acne? Face been breaking out like crazy lately. Especially my chin area.

how long do you wolf for?

how long do you wolf for?
pics from my first wolf of the year were 3~ weeks from where my hair is now

brush on the highway and use the milk **** everyone in this thread be on

Last edited:
Raw black soap >*
this man knows.

I went to the dermatologist today and I'm happy to say that everything is good in the hood, g's! Dude couldn't even see the area in question. I thought growing the hair out would make it obvious. I'll admit, I can't really tell from pictures neither, but I swear I still see it in the mirror lol.

I do however have a small no hair growth spot on the back of my head that the doctor suspects is the result of some sort of trauma. There's scarring there, but I rarely have that area with enough length for it to be noticeable. And even as it is noticeable right now, I ain't tripping. He did the injection thing a couple cats in here talked about.

It was looking like the Nas fade for the summer at least, but I want my hi-top back now :evil:.

What y'all put on your face to stop it from bumping after shaving. Had to cut my beard off and these little after shave bumps suck might try bump stopper.

What y'all put on your face to stop it from bumping after shaving. Had to cut my beard off and these little after shave bumps suck might try bump stopper.

Big part of it is the technique making sure u go with the grain and dab ur face with cool water on a towel. I recommend art of shaving and havi g them give u a demo. Helped me alot.

Ive been using olive oil for moisture but i feel like as the day goes it dries out and my hair starts to jus lose the discipline ithad in the am pre lunch any recommendations for a better moisturizer?

Back
Top Bottom