Black girls are intimidating though

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by DB WEST

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I don't know why people correlate intelligence and being articulate with "being white" and that anyone who is different from the stereotypical black that is perpetuated[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]through music and television isn't actually black.[/font]
[/font]

Had to go through that during middle school & high school..very frustrating
mad.gif

Springs?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I don't know why people correlate intelligence and being articulate with "being white" and that anyone who is different from the stereotypical black that is perpetuated[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]through music and television isn't actually black.[/font]
[/font]

mad.gif

Springs?

Black girls is a very broad category. If your talking about "hood" ones then i agree with you. Why you want one anyways?

Black girls is a very broad category. If your talking about "hood" ones then i agree with you. Why you want one anyways?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by pip777

The worse thing that can happen is that she'll say no. Go for it.

nope.

she will cuss your +!+ out and embarrass you infront of everyone.
I never care about what I wear but I notice black girls are always the one to call you out and be like "Aye you wore that same shirt 2 days ago, you need some new shirts". I'm like wth do I even know you, homegirl?

nope.

I never care about what I wear but I notice black girls are always the one to call you out and be like "Aye you wore that same shirt 2 days ago, you need some new shirts". I'm like wth do I even know you, homegirl?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

[/font]

mad.gif

Springs?
Yep.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

[/font]

mad.gif

Springs?
Yep.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

nope.

lmao, that might be true. But for me, I don't really mind unless my boyfriend is wearing the same thing for DAYS. I can't stand that. My ex wore like the same outfit for like a week. People letting themselves go when they are in a relationship piss me off

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

nope.

lmao, that might be true. But for me, I don't really mind unless my boyfriend is wearing the same thing for DAYS. I can't stand that. My ex wore like the same outfit for like a week. People letting themselves go when they are in a relationship piss me off

Back
Top Bottom