Black girls are intimidating though

Man just say hi damn...

I can't do these threads.

Good luck my man.
shizzle2vivid.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Don't get it twisted every action a girl makes, or word she says is calculated- white or black.
I try to get people on here to understand that but they just call me bitter, angry, or cynical. Glad someone else understands it.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Don't get it twisted every action a girl makes, or word she says is calculated- white or black.
I try to get people on here to understand that but they just call me bitter, angry, or cynical. Glad someone else understands it.

I think it's the opposite for me. Black females IMO are the easiest to talk to. I don't want to generalize but to me most are usually not shy, are friendly, they speak their mind and don't act all stuck up like how some of these white females be acting.  White girls with their fake high lights, and fake boobs are always looking all mad and stuck up when I approach them. Then when you do the conversation is usually dull and boring and they look at you like you're below them or something.  But then again everyone is different so it's really not 100% either/or. 

I think it's the opposite for me. Black females IMO are the easiest to talk to. I don't want to generalize but to me most are usually not shy, are friendly, they speak their mind and don't act all stuck up like how some of these white females be acting.  White girls with their fake high lights, and fake boobs are always looking all mad and stuck up when I approach them. Then when you do the conversation is usually dull and boring and they look at you like you're below them or something.  But then again everyone is different so it's really not 100% either/or. 

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by HigherGround

"Black girls "seems like a generalization. I think you are talking about "Yolanda or Shaniqua" from the housing projects, she speaks on maximum volume and sucks on her teeth when irritated. Probably got 5 or so baby daddies.

truth, i know black girls that "act whiter" than white girls i know. OP is probably just intimidated by some projects chicks which i don't blame him.
Exactly. I myself have starting labeling every black chick to be that way.
I need to stop that; the ratio isn't that great, though.

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by HigherGround

"Black girls "seems like a generalization. I think you are talking about "Yolanda or Shaniqua" from the housing projects, she speaks on maximum volume and sucks on her teeth when irritated. Probably got 5 or so baby daddies.

truth, i know black girls that "act whiter" than white girls i know. OP is probably just intimidated by some projects chicks which i don't blame him.
Exactly. I myself have starting labeling every black chick to be that way.
I need to stop that; the ratio isn't that great, though.

man grow a pair! she's just a female, if she not feeling u just keep it movin' to the next.
I'm a black girl and dudes say that stuff to me all the time but once they talk to me and see how I really am they relax.
Whatever you do don't go up to her all timid and scary acting cause then you definitely will be dismissed.

man grow a pair! she's just a female, if she not feeling u just keep it movin' to the next.
I'm a black girl and dudes say that stuff to me all the time but once they talk to me and see how I really am they relax.
Whatever you do don't go up to her all timid and scary acting cause then you definitely will be dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom