Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

So I made a large order on H&M's website. They charged me for the initial order...

apparently when an order is big enough they split the order and charge you again in addition to the first order...

After my bank alerted me to the additional charges I canceled my card... turns out it's not fraud h&m just bills oddly.

inconvenient but whatever

So I made a large order on H&M's website. They charged me for the initial order...

apparently when an order is big enough they split the order and charge you again in addition to the first order...

After my bank alerted me to the additional charges I canceled my card... turns out it's not fraud h&m just bills oddly.

inconvenient but whatever

Amazon does this as well. That why put things on wish list or save for later.

What was everyone's haul yesterday? Ended up getting Wolfenstein 2 for 25, NBA 2K for 27, South Park for 34.99 and AC Origins for 29.99

Bought like 10 blu ray's and got a pair of Primeknit NMD's and called it a day :pimp:

NBA 2k18, LOTR Shadow of War, Harmony remote w/hub with Google mini. My shopping is done. Still eyeing a possible Essential Phone, but I keep flip flopping on it.

NBA 2k18, LOTR Shadow of War, Harmony remote w/hub with Google mini. My shopping is done. Still eyeing a possible Essential Phone, but I keep flip flopping on it.

What other phone u consider to get? The essential phone is sleeper goat device. Just it's thier first generation phone so they still need to work on refinements and innovation.
I'll cop but the iPhone X is on my radar.

What other phone u consider to get? The essential phone is sleeper goat device. Just it's thier first generation phone so they still need to work on refinements and innovation.
I'll cop but the iPhone X is on my radar.

Yeah I was seriously considering on getting back into iPhone, but the X isn't a 'plus' model and I really don't want to spend $1,000+ on a phone. I hear after a few updates the Essential phone is pretty good, I really don't need a phone my Moto X Droid is fine, just got the itch for a new gadget.

Yeah I was seriously considering on getting back into iPhone, but the X isn't a 'plus' model and I really don't want to spend $1,000+ on a phone. I hear after a few updates the Essential phone is pretty good, I really don't need a phone my Moto X Droid is fine, just got the itch for a new gadget.

Swappa.com bro.im not dropping $1000+ either cause I don't do cell phone contracts. Hopefully I can get a good deal on swappa.com. some Mf'er got lucky on a 256gb iPhone X for $850 brand new I slept hard.

256gb IPhone x $850 :wow: :wow: :wow:

Just in case you think I'm lying I need more people. Here are the screenshots. No one didn't even believe the sale was real too. Such a steal.

04DEEFCE-A3DA-4E3B-A026-6D22D672D96C.png
2C731FC2-F08E-4A07-9051-5F9E513B32C6.png
F0F5AC43-0025-4FC1-87FF-5A2DE6EAA1E0.png
289B7388-AF47-4E32-9E1E-FD2F5C10DF82.png

I was jealous. Casue I had the money.

So far...

COD WW2 $43 Walmart
Rise of Tomb Raider - $15 Best Buy
Netgeat Nighthawk router $115 Amazon warehouse deals for my moms.
4 big pillows Kohls - $2.50 each
2 duffel bags for the gym, 1 for me, 1 for wifey - $20 for both Cabelas
Wall mount to hold like the router and cable box - Amazon $30 for my moms.
Some boxer briefs from Hanes that was having a good deal got 15 pairs for like $18 forgot have to check.

I just need some good in ear headphones now that's wired. Had 2 pairs of Shure SE215 and lost both. Looking for them or something comparable.

So far...

COD WW2 $43 Walmart
Rise of Tomb Raider - $15 Best Buy
Netgeat Nighthawk router $115 Amazon warehouse deals for my moms.
4 big pillows Kohls - $2.50 each
2 duffel bags for the gym, 1 for me, 1 for wifey - $20 for both Cabelas

Wall mount to hold like the router and cable box - Amazon $30 for my moms.
Some boxer briefs from Hanes that was having a good deal got 15 pairs for like $18 forgot have to check.

I just need some good in ear headphones now that's wired. Had 2 pairs of Shure SE215 and lost both. Looking for them or something comparable.

Did you cop the pillows in store? And where did you get the duffle bags from?

Any deals on Xbox one controllers? Hopefully cyber Monday comes thru.

One of the games I ordered from Target already got here overnight shipping.

Did you cop the pillows in store? And where did you get the duffle bags from?

No I bought the pillows from Kohls website that was posted from a deal on slickdeals.net

The duffel bags are from Cabelas... a hunting store or something that was also posted on slickdeals and I purchased it online.

Back
Top Bottom