Black Friday Fails and Fights

iswearimcool

Banned
Its 3AM in nyc and videos are already popping up of fights. post em up, get the lulz rolling. didnt want to crowd the deals thread for no reason.

The Commercialization of Christmas reaches new heights every year.

Which WalMart was this? Don't tell me this is the one in Valley Stream, NY. The same one that had someone trampled a few years ago.

I will never understand people camping out, standing in absurd lines and fighting with each other to spend money. :lol:

You saving a couple bucks is worth that? Naw bro

its a joke, u really dont save that much money to go through all that crap, the best deals to be had are after christmas anyways

Last edited:
That's really embarrassing for everyone involved. Things are not cheaper on Black Friday than on other days of the year when a sale or promotion is ongoing. Just use Ebates and surf Slickdeals. It's really not that difficult. I hope this thread is awesome, schadenfreude FTW.

they knew the risks when they left to go into that mess, so whatever happens is on them...

lmao this is not real...smh those had to the 10$ phones smh shoulda been police there...there needs to be police at every walmart during black friday its clear that ppl have no self control

over $10 Trac-Phones 
roll.gif

Victorias Secret

Peep the 3 gate openers, the one of the left absolutely booked it away the second she lifted, the one on the right also moved out the way. BUT girl in the middle must have been working her first black friday because she stood there and got trucked all over the place

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I will never understand people camping out, standing in absurd lines and fighting with each other to spend money. :lol:
You saving a couple bucks is worth that? Naw bro

Same thing I was thinking it's amazing to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom