Black Friday Fails and Fights

Man Pulls Gun on Rowdy, Line-Cutting Black Friday Shopper

Black Friday got off to a rowdy start at a San Antonio mall where police say one shopper pulled a gun on another who punched him in the face while they were waiting in line at a Sears store.

Police Sgt. Rob Carey tells the San Antonio Express-News a man rushed into the store when it opened Thursday night to get to the front of a line, started arguing with people and tried cutting in front of them.

One man who got punched pulled a gun and that scattered shoppers, including the impatient line-cutter who took cover behind a refrigerator. Then he fled.

Carey says the man with the gun had a permit to carry the weapon and isn't being charged with a crime.

:smokin another reason I can't wait to turn 21 and get my chl

he wouldve got shot 48 times in nyc for pulling a gun lmao.

I see better deals on the net on a weekly basis, people are such sheep, joke.

View media item 144543
Around midnight, at least 100 people had lined up for Urban Outfitters' Black Friday deals, which offered up to 50% off on some items. When the 12-foot all-glass double doors opened, the crowd pushed toward the doors and broke the left one.

Police officers were assigned to the general area but the store did not have its own security, Fine said.

An Urban Outfitters store manager declined to comment.

The store, which, ironically, features a stylized broken glass look to either side of the doors, was closed for a few minutes as injuries were treated and glass shards were swept away.

poor ppl amuse me
thats the thing.....white poor black rich, it it wont matter if the world economy and infrastructure were to ever collapse with all out chaos ensuing- people would do whatever they had to survive.  u think a black friday is bad......imagine.....just imagine a doomsday scenario.  when i watch videos like these i dont laugh....i just smh
i dont even think people are doing this to save money anymore, i think they are doing this for fun
sad but true.....it's a rush.  a rush whichi believe also taps into the inherent survival mechanism of the human psyche.

these arent just dumb hormone-injected-beef-eating americans, this is a glimpse of something far more frightening.

im somewhat disapointed that i never considered how backwards and warped it is to have a black friday THE DAY AFTER a holiday dedicated towards being grateful (and more to the point) satiated.....and to call it BLACK friday......

.....theres more id like to say, but no. whats the point?  one can TRULY only work on oneself.

first it makes me mad that all these people act like idiots, all these deals are not that good especially because u can gett them year round.

second i hate how none of these people can turn their phone sideways :smh:

If u really wanna save money just stay home and dont buy nothing...
laugh.gif

I will never understand people camping out, standing in absurd lines and fighting with each other to spend money. :lol:
You saving a couple bucks is worth that? Naw bro

:rofl:

And that's the kicker it's not even free, you still got to wait on a long a** line in back of some musty intolerable people for a deal that's not even that great.

People in this country reach new lows every year. Like they strive for it.

This was from a mall here in Dallas Texas. Pure insanity.

PO

IDK that it was like that my homeboy went out there for the 4's said the line was long like a nightclub so he was out of there

I went to the 24 hour fitness around that way and saw cops arresting cats still and that was at 10am

Its 3AM in nyc and videos are already popping up of fights. post em up, get the lulz rolling. didnt want to crowd the deals thread for no reason.

What trash.

I'd be embarrassed to be even remotely near that, people acting like savages over material goods that they don't NEED. I'd get it if you're starving and there's only a certain amount of food available but for cell phones, lingerie, crockpots and whatever else? Shameful. Thing is, you can't really apply it to a certain group of people, area or whatever. People are consumed by this **** all over.

Allowing these people to camp out for a night or hours basically encourages this. They become so determined to get what they WANT at any cost...as long as they believe they're saving money.

For me its half the deal and half the experience (when it isnt THAT crazy).

Some people just like to shop, and I mean shop in the sense of being out with the intention of maybe buying something. I go out to "shop", enjoy myself even without coming home with anything sometimes.

These fights are crazy though, smh.

These people are disgusting animals. Hurting each other over a materialistic item is ridiculous. I'd rather pay full price then wait through that bs to save a few bucks.

Back
Top Bottom