Black Friday Fails and Fights

Its always one grimey pos that gets the ball rolling and starts the chaos. Wish they would go threw surveillance video and not allow these scumbags to checkout or give them a ticket, do something damn.

Man Pulls Gun on Rowdy, Line-Cutting Black Friday Shopper
Black Friday got off to a rowdy start at a San Antonio mall where police say one shopper pulled a gun on another who punched him in the face while they were waiting in line at a Sears store.
Police Sgt. Rob Carey tells the San Antonio Express-News a man rushed into the store when it opened Thursday night to get to the front of a line, started arguing with people and tried cutting in front of them.
One man who got punched pulled a gun and that scattered shoppers, including the impatient line-cutter who took cover behind a refrigerator. Then he fled.
Carey says the man with the gun had a permit to carry the weapon and isn't being charged with a crime.
:smokin another reason I can't wait to turn 21 and get my chl

i feel like 'good for him" as well
but, dude, you sound like you can't wait to be in a situation where you can "justifiably" blast someone...

only charles bronson from death wish gets to do that
i hope you feel differently by the time you are 21

Stupid people bruh. I'm not surprised though. The older I get, the more I realize just how stupid people really are. Let me stop there though. I could rant all damn night. 

fight at the Roseville Galleria
Homie in the whit tee was going to work on that guy. 

Black Friday is more entertaining then the running of the bulls.  Thank you retail gods
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It used to be that poverty or being part of the lower class in an economic sense was not an indicator of character. Yet popular thought dictated that it was. Throughout the 18th, 19th, and early 20th centuryt being poor was seen as a character flaw.

Nowadays, all we hear is that being poor or of the lower class isn't any indication of the individual and that more fault lies with the "system" itself. Yet we see different.

I'm making broad generatlizations here but it's ironic how in previous generations the poor were pissed on yet they conducted themselves with dignity and respect.

Nowadays, there's more help and sympathy for the lower classes yet they act worse then animals.

Last edited:
I don't know why but every year i am astonished by peoples actions on black Friday.

You aren't even saving that much money :smh:

It used to be that poverty or being part of the lower class in an economic sense was not an indicator of character. Yet popular thought dictated that it was. Throughout the 18th, 19th, and early 20th centuryt being poor was seen as a character flaw.

Nowadays, all we hear is that being poor or of the lower class isn't any indication of the individual and that more fault lies with the "system" itself. Yet we see different.

I'm making broad generatlizations here but it's ironic how in previous generations the poor were pissed on yet they conducted themselves with dignity and respect.
Nowadays, there's more help and sympathy for the lower classes yet they act worse then animals.

:stoneface:

What trash.

Shameful. Thing is, you can't really apply it to a certain group of people, area or whatever. People are consumed by this **** all over.
Allowing these people to camp out for a night or hours basically encourages this. They become so determined to get what they WANT at any cost...as long as they believe they're saving money.

this guy gets it.

Last edited:
trust, the TRULY poor weren't anywhere near Wal Mart with wallets full of cash and credit cards on BF.

trust, the TRULY poor weren't anywhere near Wal Mart with wallets full of cash and credit cards on BF.
That doesn't even make sense.

Who do you think BF appeals to? Do you believe that solid middle class and higher folks care about fighting over saving a few dollars?

Or that they can't simply shop online?

They don't sell Ferrari's at Honda prices on BF.

roll.gif
at this whole thread and everybody in it saying "i no longer have faith in humanity" "ppl act like animals to save a few dollar smh". there are way more vile sickening things taking place around the world and ppl pushing and trampling each other is what make  you guys lose faith in humanity?
laugh.gif
 I find it more amusing than sickening. I have seen some real videos that will make these look like a nick jr. show

^Watch out we got an Internet tough guy here

You think you bout that life cause you saw a couple Mexican cartel beheading videos?

People go ham on Black Friday because the retailers make it seem like these prices are the best prices of the year. And that you won't find these deals anywhere any time. When in reality, a lot of these deals are seen on Amazon all year

I work at Target whenever I'm home on school breaks. Worked this past one. There are SO many returns during black friday because people buy things on impulse or because they see a sale sign. Then they get home and realize they don't need what they bought or that the deal wasn't that good to begin with.

We sell the most on BF but we also have the most returns

:rofl: at this whole thread and everybody in it saying "i no longer have faith in humanity" "ppl act like animals to save a few dollar smh". there are way more vile sickening things taking place around the world and ppl pushing and trampling each other is what make  you guys lose faith in humanity?:lol:  I find it more amusing than sickening. I have seen some real videos that will make these look like a nick jr. show

People can be disgusted by more vile sickening things around the world AND this? Congrats on being the better loser of faith in humanity, I guess. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom