Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

If rather get a really good TV without the smart features, great image quality, and really large display and just use an Apple TV or something.

Many of the smart TVs you guys are talking about are old models or simply entry level. Netflix and vudu on my TV is smooth as can be.

Many of the smart TVs you guys are talking about are old models or simply entry level. Netflix and vudu on my TV is smooth as can be.
What tv is that?

I'm just pointing out that for the same amount of money that you'd spend on smart tv features, you could get a media player that does everything the smart tv features does and more. For instance, the amazon tv and roku are FAST. I highly doubt any smart tv features can compete with those products.

Gonna have to just agree to disagree. My TV runs Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant, Vudu, and Crackle with no issues. I also run DLNA from my network drive. However, I'm not denying that there are cheaper options out there. I'm just not willing to sacrifice picture quality.

Never had an issue running Netflix, Hulu on my smart tv. It runs them just as fast and smooth as my iPad or iPhone streaming. Can't go back to a regular TV now.

How much cheaper can they get, $149? Unless your talking about 2nd gen or later, first gen won't even get iOS 9 next year.

Where can I find this price because I would like to get my nephew and his step brother one of these for Christmas.

Last edited:
Best Buy is doing the same console trade in deal for $150 for trading in a PS3 or Xbox 360 towards a PS4 or Xbox One:

Last edited:
hope fifa 15 is on sale. pretty sure 14 was last year

tbh i cant believe i still havent bought it yet :lol:

Anyone know with all the 360 trade in deals, do you have to use it for Xbox 1? Or can you get store credit? Already got an xb1, would love to trade my 360 for some new games

Anyone know with all the 360 trade in deals, do you have to use it for Xbox 1? Or can you get store credit? Already got an xb1, would love to trade my 360 for some new games
You get a promo code that's worth $100 off of an xb1 console. What you could do is get the trade in coupon, then sell it to your boy who's thinking about buying an xb1.

I have a 250 GB black 360 (slim version)

I hardly play it. Haven't turned it on in months.

How imperative is jumping to the ps4 or xbox1?

I still have the thick white 360. Cables and everything. But my controller is a mini controller I paid $20 for from GS over the summer. Think best buy will still take it :nerd:

If rather get a really good TV without the smart features, great image quality, and really large display and just use an Apple TV or something.

This. Ive been debating on getting my next tv a smart one or not. I already have a standard one with an AppleTV and I feel its just fine. Only downside is that extra remote but having Airplay and the mirroring option is the biggest win so I think this black friday Ill pass on a smart tv and look for a high quality standard one.

I gotta get all 3 of my kids a 3DS and a few games, so that will b my main thing I'm on thee hunt for...
Judging on previous BF deals , i'm more than 100% sure you can get some good deals on 3DS's. Heck i'm sure the Wii U will be heavily discounted as well

Back
Top Bottom