BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Looking to pick up a laptop or home computer this black friday / cyber monday

I would rather not have to deal with crowds. So if anyone has a good deal on a laptop let me know. Prefer an i5 processor win 8 around $400-$500

talked to a Sprint rep that said this is for new and current customers, so cop for $49 + $36 activation and you still can keep your upgrade time :smokin
I just called 3 Sprint stores in my area, two people said they dont know anything about this with one of them saying they will have the information later in the week, and the third saying that he doenst know either but is assuming that existing customers will be getting it as well.

Most of the retail store employees wouldn't know about this just yet.  You'd be surprised but most retail stores in general don't even know what's discounted or on sale for Black Friday until the week of.

I dont have an upgrade available, am I screwed?

man I need some info on this, I'll gladly camp out for a GS3 at $86, but I just got my HTC LTE in june.

I was hoping bestbuy would have some kind of promotion on the NEW IPAD. Like a gift card or something.

Anyways, looking to pick up the following,

Soundbar (or surround sound system)
PS3
A Tv for my uncle.
2 New Ipads
a couple of DVDs
and Some games for the kids.

THATS ALL.

I was hoping bestbuy would have some kind of promotion on the NEW IPAD. Like a gift card or something.

Anyways, looking to pick up the following,

Soundbar (or surround sound system)
PS3
A Tv for my uncle.
2 New Ipads
a couple of DVDs
and Some games for the kids.

THATS ALL.

I'm looking for a Soundbar too. Are there any models/brands in particular that you're interested in¿

I'm looking for a Soundbar too. Are there any models/brands in particular that you're interested in¿

Nah not yet. All the ones I thought I would like end up having disappointing reviews. Looking at samsung right now. And the only reason Im looking at them is because of the price. They have a sound bar and wireless sub for 177. I was ready to pull the trigger last month when it was on sale for 249.

INFO
$177.99
Orig. Price $299.99 - Save $122
Samsung - 2.1-Channel Home Theater Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer
Model: (HW-E450ZA) | SKU: 475587

LG has another one that sounds good too but no sub woofer.

talked to a Sprint rep that said this is for new and current customers, so cop for $49 + $36 activation and you still can keep your upgrade time
smokin.gif
I just called 3 Sprint stores in my area, two people said they dont know anything about this with one of them saying they will have the information later in the week, and the third saying that he doenst know either but is assuming that existing customers will be getting it as well.

Most of the retail store employees wouldn't know about this just yet.  You'd be surprised but most retail stores in general don't even know what's discounted or on sale for Black Friday until the week of.
I'm not sure actually, but I would call and ask a Sprint representative and see if your eligible for an upgrade.

Nah not yet. All the ones I thought I would like end up having disappointing reviews. Looking at samsung right now. And the only reason Im looking at them is because of the price. They have a sound bar and wireless sub for 177. I was ready to pull the trigger last month when it was on sale for 249.

INFO
$177.99

I have the Samsung, well 2 years ago version, in my bedroom. Works GREAT. Def a good buy.

talked to a Sprint rep that said this is for new and current customers, so cop for $49 + $36 activation and you still can keep your upgrade time :smokin

I'm not sure actually, but I would call and ask a Sprint representative and see if your eligible for an upgrade.

I'm not, and when I called sprint they told me that they wouldnt know the details until the day of

im not about that black friday life.

ill be at home eating leftovers and relaxing.

Hopefully its like last year. I let all the early risers wipe all the big things out. Walked into Walmart at 5 oclock and got all kinds of bluray/video game deals.

I'm not, and when I called sprint they told me that they wouldnt know the details until the day of
Sorry to hear that.  I'm sure you don't want to do a new activation, cause that would be the only other way to get the phone at that price.
im not about that black friday life.

ill be at home eating leftovers and relaxing.
"The dead has arisen"

Hopefully some of those best buy prices are online or even better if amazon price matches. Looking to cop a few games but don't want to leave my house that day :lol:

Hopefully some of those best buy prices are online or even better if amazon price matches. Looking to cop a few games but don't want to leave my house that day :lol:

I thought I'd get screwed but I found all the HOT games with no hassle at 5pm at my Walmart. (VERY HIGH TRAFFIC)

Most of the sale games are ones they have a huge stock of that hasn't sold yet so most places should have the games.

INFO
$177.99

That looks like the same one I was looking at. I keep hearing that Vizio one that's really good too.

Does anyone know what the storage size is on this one¿ I know Best Buy will have the 16GB for $48.

Was able to grab everything i needed last year on BF.. So all i'm really looking out for  is a good deal on a external hard drive & some kind of buy 2 games get one free deal so i can scoop up  H4 BO2 & 2k13

Did i see Max Payne 3 for 8.99?? Thats insta cop. I've been dying to play the game. I just refuse to pay 60 bucks anymore for story games.

torn between the GS3 and the Note2 from that BB ad... both are lookin official!!!

Back
Top Bottom