BLACK FRIDAY 2012

If I cop Max Payne 3 for ps3 at Kmart on Wed for 60 bucks will they price match it on Friday? I'm not waiting in a line for one game.

If I cop Max Payne 3 for ps3 at Kmart on Wed for 60 bucks will they price match it on Friday? I'm not waiting in a line for one game.

Don't know their policy but when i worked at Best Buy we didn't price match on black friday. Then again i don't remember if that was price matching previously bought items. I know for sure we didn't price match other stores prices that weekend.

Last edited:
man i wished Macy was in Canada 
mad.gif

Don't know their policy but when i worked at Best Buy we didn't price match on black friday. Then again i don't remember if that was price matching previously bought items. I know for sure we didn't price match other stores prices that weekend.

Yeah I meant bring it back to Kmart and have them do it. I mean Black Friday is any other retail day. Theres no special rules as far as just bringing something back so if they gave me a hassle I'd just return it and rebuy it.

I`m not even coping anything, just gonna ride around and go to stores just for the heck of it to see the aftermath.

:smh: @ Sony still throwing out bundles. Real gamers don't care about that crap, just sell the system by itself for $149. Xbox 360s will be everywhere for $99 & Wiis for $129. Get it together Sony

:smokin @ that 39" Samsung 1080p LED HDTV for $397

Curious to see what Target will have, mostly just looking for games and movies this year.

Hope someone has the go pro hero 3 black edition on sale wanna pick it up before snow season starts

Will the black friday specials be in store only or online also? Specifically walmart

Walmart BF AD just leaked:

$25 Each
eek.gif
nthat.gif

NBA 2K13
FIFA 13
Madden 13
eek.gif
 sign me up for all 3. hopefully ill be able to get em don't really feel like dealing with the madness ill try tho

edit:  the add says that there gonna start selling the games at 8pm Thursday night.. yeah i think i'm gonna most definitely  try and grab these games..then stay up all night playing them till it's time to try my luck online for the BC4's 
nerd.gif

And another thing i wonder if i go to Wal Mart about  5 or 6:00 and just pick all the games that i want and just chill in there till 8 then purchase them.. i wonder if that will work

Last edited:
For the person that asked, they always do it online too. The only problem is that you have to be checking their website every few minutes for when they have it on sale.

Back
Top Bottom