BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Did H&M have any sales? If so, do they carry on for the weekend?
I went into HM today and it looked like a bomb went off, everything was on the floor
roll.gif

and those Dynex TV's might be THE worst

H&M (At least in NY) had 25% off any one item you choose. Also, they had some special one day deals where some clothes were $5 or $10. Also last year'souterwear were 50% off and if you buy one, you could get another one of equal or lesser value for free.

I didn't buy +$!%. All the holiday eating is making me look fat so I went to the gym and hooped some. I'm about to cop this LG Bd370 Network Blu Rayplayer for my dad though for 150$, which is a regular sale price not BF (in fact it has been as low as 130$ and as high as 320$). I'm reading how somepeople manage to connect wireless adapters to it to avoid having to run wires all through the house so I'm going to cop a Powerline network adapter for it.

Picked the following: Apex tv from Target $450 surfs up DVD $5 Madagascar 2 $5 coarline DVD $5 Kung fu panda $5 prison break 4 $15 heroes season 2 $15 haloodst $30 rockband $50 power wheels barbie $88 resident evil 5 $20 fallout 3 $20 All online FTW

I camped out for an hour and a half at Best Buy and ended up not buying anything, but I went to PC Richards at 1 in the afternoon and found an HP G60-471notebook for $367.00 and a whole bunch of other good deals.

by the way is there any MACYS deals? I want to cop this calvin klein jacket
if you got the ads in the paper, there's 15% off coupon you can cut out...i'm sure the jacket will be on sale already too, so it shouldhelp you out.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I went to Target at 3pm and got the 1TB Western Digital external hard drive for $59.99.
Was there still a lot available? Or is it one of those door buster deals?

60 bucks for 1Tb is pretty good.

they had 4 of them when I went to my local Target. They arent available online for purchase BUT, just go on Target.com and find the product. It will let you check store availability close to your zip code. Thats what I did
i went to two Targets and none were in stock even though the site said there was availability
smh.gif

oh well. I dont really need it right now anyway. Lets see what Christmas will bring this year.

60 bucks is too goood
frown.gif

Yup, I got it too. Got there at 6:30 AM thinking they might be gone by then since it opened at 5 AM, but it's a hood target by my house so there was about5 there along with a few of the 500 portables. Also picked up Wii play with controller for 39 for my little brother and Dark Knight for 4 to get the 10 dollargift card for spending 100. Also picked up a Thinkpad T500 for 560 last night and a wireless router from amazon and my shopping was done, but still had totake my mom and aunt to the mall after target...

I went to H&M early, everything with a sales price was b1g1 free. Got 2 button downs for $10 & 2 blazers for $30. Went back around 5pm, anything decentwas completely gone.

I need some pillows, probably hit up Target or Macys tomo.

Got the 32 in HDTV at Target after waiting in line for 3 cold hours. It was well worth it though. This baby is going to my bedroom

no electronics for me today lol.. Just bought a couple dress shirts, ties, dress sweaters and a really nice peacoat for $30
smile.gif
today was good

I think I spent too much,
ohwell.gif

Banana Republic and Van Heusen both had 50% off sales. I bought 5 dress shirts, 3 ties, 3 pairs of dress socks, a brown belt.

Hit up Levi's as well and bought 2 pairs of jeans and a jacket.

I spent about $300 ($68 @ Levi's, $134 @ Van Heusen, $95 @ Banana Republic)

On top of what I spent on Macys.com last night. $475, most I spent on clothes in a long time.
tired.gif

Wanted to hit up Express, but I'm done with dress shirts for a couple of months.

PS- Old Navy was a mess,
smh.gif
. Clothes all over the place, walked in and walked out, place was disgusting.

Went online shoppin for BF this year. Copped a 40inch hdtv, a tv stand, some hdmi cords, a 26inch hdtv for my parents, and going to pick up my blu ray dvdsfrom bestbuy tomorrow via store pickup. I did the whole waiting in line at 4am in the morning for the first time a few years ago, and I said to myself I wouldnever do that again
laugh.gif

What an uneventful BF. We have no need for any major purchases, so I just went to Target and scooped the V For Vendetta Blu-Ray and some Mike Jax albums("Bad" & "Dangerous") for dumb cheap.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

And DYNEX televisions? DYNEX? DYNEX?!! WORD?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SMH at me....I picked up a couple Blu Rays at Best Buy, a $19.99 Wireless N router, and ordered my dad a laptop. Other than that, I really couldn't findanything else I wanted or needed, so I came home and bought this with the money I had left:

2u7bmfa.jpg

I got my Weeds season 2-4 DVDs at target, along with PS I love You
nerd.gif
Imight go back and get Dark knight since my dad wants it

I also stopped by the toy section because of that power ranger toy thread and I saw this toy:
pTRU1-6654261dt.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Did H&M have any sales? If so, do they carry on for the weekend?
I went into HM today and it looked like a bomb went off, everything was on the floor

H&M is always like that during the holidays its horrible!!!

you talkin bout the bomber bubble Calvin Klein Jacket? if so that joint was $50 dollars in store.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

if you got the ads in the paper, there's 15% off coupon you can cut out...i'm sure the jacket will be on sale already too, so it should help you out.
If you can wait until December 2nd, Macy's will be offering a 25% F&F. Only important exclusions I see is LV.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

if you got the ads in the paper, there's 15% off coupon you can cut out...i'm sure the jacket will be on sale already too, so it should help you out.
If you can wait until December 2nd, Macy's will be offering a 25% F&F. Only important exclusions I see is LV.
yes, nter enrique gave me a heads up on this, will be waiting for the 2nd to cop
the print out

http://www1.macys.com/dyn...ads/Dec09_FandF_MCOM.pdf

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Good looking. I still need to buy a solid black jacket for SoCal winter. Key word "SoCal"
laugh.gif

SOCAL WINTER FTW! Actually.

Stayed home the whole day. only copped a Nikon Lens and some Patta air maxes of egay. Both dope deals, so I am happy.

Hitting the Outlets tomorrow in San Diego. Hopefully its not too crowed.

Yea, with that 25%, that's most likely the best Macy's will offer for a while. I might spoil myself at the Polo sale rack, and if lucky, some other pplwill get gifts out of my run to 34th.

First got the PS3 Bundle at Amazon that comes with Killzone 2, Infamous, and a $10 Amazon GC at midnight.

Next, I attempted to buy the Western Digital External HD for $59.99 at Amazon but I was too late
mad.gif
(and I also missed out on Target the next day)

Then went to Fry's Electronics at 10:00AM and came out with this:

...got the 2nd to the last one too...price was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom