BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

with the friends and family at macys, you can cop right now. you just got to pay for it now, they will put it to the side for you and then you pick it up againon the 2nd. i put 6gshocks, 3 kenneth coles, 4 guess, and a d&g watches on the side with the f&f 25% off today. you either have the f&f coupon, orjust talk to the rep, and they should have the coupon behind the counter. just got to pay with a card, no cash up front then just pick it up in a few days.

i had to work at macys today from 5a-1p, it was hilarious watching people running through macys to get to the 3rd floor to buy toasters and what not.

Originally Posted by doosta45

with the friends and family at macys, you can cop right now. you just got to pay for it now, they will put it to the side for you and then you pick it up again on the 2nd.
You actually don't get charged for it until the first day of the promotion. They just put a hold for the amount. Either way you get yourproducts guaranteed and it does cover more items like Levi's that normally are excluded from coupons.

Anyway super disappointed by all BF "sales" in stores, but I did manage to get a few items at walmart for some decent prices. I just hate shoppingat/supporting Walmart though.
ohwell.gif

I went to woodbury commons and spent like $130 at nautica w/ 50% off everything almost. I was gonna cop this vest in banana republic but they didnt have mysize
smh.gif
THose payless kind of stores there had some acg boots from last year for like $60 but didnt cop, probably gonna go back tomorrow, payceck in hand, anddrop even more.

ok i need some button ups and H&M seems like it had good prices on friday, does anyone know if the same sales will be going on tomorrow at H&M?

i think Woodbury Commons had the craziest sales of this Black Friday. Stores were doing 40-50% off damn near everything in the store no exclusions

TOTAL for BF, I spent about 1 stack

$110 Bestbuy online (Tomtom)
$110 at the DG Sale (2 jackets, 3 crewnecks, 1 hoodie, 6 tees)
$180 at Crooks (2 crew necks, 2 wallets, 7 tees, 1 fitted, 1 jacket)
$160 at FOOTAGE BY TheCoolShoeShine ( UNION AM97x360 , greyone trainers)
$440 at the skateshop ( unfutura high, huf blazers, gucci dunks, eS One (Koston) Black, eS One (Koston) Khaki )

I'm having a merry christmas.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

TOTAL for BF, I spent about 1 stack

$110 Bestbuy online (Tomtom)
$110 at the DG Sale (2 jackets, 3 crewnecks, 1 hoodie, 6 tees)
$180 at Crooks (2 crew necks, 2 wallets, 7 tees, 1 fitted, 1 jacket)
$160 at FOOTAGE BY TheCoolShoeShine ( UNION AM97x360 , greyone trainers)
$440 at the skateshop ( unfutura high, huf blazers, gucci dunks, eS One (Koston) Black, eS One (Koston) Khaki )

I'm having a merry christmas.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Skate shop with Guccis still in LA? Where?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Glad you went by Raineer place. His spot is looking dope. Nice prices on kicks too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i think Woodbury Commons had the craziest sales of this Black Friday. Stores were doing 40-50% off damn near everything in the store no exclusions

yea i was suprised like "everything"?!?, deadass. north face had some crazy good deals, thats why there was a damn line there all day, i think theyregonna have the same sales tomorrow to, but imma have to check and make sure.

Anyone know if that 1 TB Harddrive's still $60 if I find one at target tomorrow or was it just for BF?

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

why would monta ellis need to save a couple hundred bux when he gets paid millions
eyes.gif
roll.gif
Getting pay millions doesn't mean he can't bestingy. BTW why is he look like he's 6'6 in that picture unless the other two guys are 5'6

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

why would monta ellis need to save a couple hundred bux when he gets paid millions
eyes.gif
roll.gif
Getting pay millions doesn't mean he can't be stingy. BTW why is he look like he's 6'6 in that picture unless the other two guys are 5'6
laugh.gif
like when chad was shopping at claire's on hardknocks

Got a DC sweater i've been wanting for like $20.
Also my friend and I bought a Magic Bullet for #+!!%... We were sooo disappointed when we tried making 60 second nachos.

Anyone looking for a cheap laptop this is a pretty good deal...

HP G60-501NR 15.6-Inch Black Laptop $300 Amazon
Amazon has the HP G60-501NR 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 3.75 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium) [amazon.com] for $299.99

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B002SXMQT0?tag=slickdeals

No Tax and Recycle Fee for CA residents

* 2.2GHz Intel Celeron 900 Processor (1MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)
* 2 GB DDR2 RAM (2 Dimm), Max supported 4 GB
* 160GB (5400RPM) SATA Hard Drive, LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support
* 15.6" Diagonal High-Definition BrightViewWidescreen Display (1366 x 768), Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M (shared) with up to 797MB totalavailable graphics memory
* Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Up to 3.75 Hours of Battery Life

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Anyone looking for a cheap laptop this is a pretty good deal...

HP G60-501NR 15.6-Inch Black Laptop $300 Amazon
Amazon has the HP G60-501NR 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 3.75 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium) [amazon.com] for $299.99

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B002SXMQT0?tag=slickdeals

No Tax and Recycle Fee for CA residents

* 2.2GHz Intel Celeron 900 Processor (1MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)
* 2 GB DDR2 RAM (2 Dimm), Max supported 4 GB
* 160GB (5400RPM) SATA Hard Drive, LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support
* 15.6" Diagonal High-Definition BrightViewWidescreen Display (1366 x 768), Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M (shared) with up to 797MB total available graphics memory
* Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Up to 3.75 Hours of Battery Life
some more

10 inch netbook 180$, 190 w printer
http://www.bestbuy.com/si...om%26%23153%3B+Processor

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...645&id=1218127626133

the 399.99 Toshiba Core 2 Duo is back
http://www.bestbuy.com/si...013&id=1218127626133

450 Acer T4300
http://www.newegg.com/Pro...p-_-34-220-663-_-Product

So that he doesn't end up like Antoine Walker.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom