BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

That car is sick, looks like a big land boat 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think people really put too much into that Jay Z line,

Baby shouldn't have played into it.

That car is sick, looks like a big land boat 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think people really put too much into that Jay Z line,

Baby shouldn't have played into it.

Originally Posted by kapstone

Calling BS - where exactly did he place a $1M wager? Only thing I can think is that he bet against someone?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He said that down here in Dallas on the radio but nobody took him up on the offer whatsoever 

Originally Posted by kapstone

Calling BS - where exactly did he place a $1M wager? Only thing I can think is that he bet against someone?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He said that down here in Dallas on the radio but nobody took him up on the offer whatsoever 

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

^ sports betting maybe? Not just a regular bet between 2 people

but thats the only source that they have is when he said it on radio
dude must have thought Jerry Jones or Mark Cuban was going to call in 

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

^ sports betting maybe? Not just a regular bet between 2 people

but thats the only source that they have is when he said it on radio
dude must have thought Jerry Jones or Mark Cuban was going to call in 

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Him spending money only adds to Jay being richer lol. I'm pretty sure Hov doesn't care.

hov doesnt care

but what does jay even spend money on? i think he just wants to reach black billionaire status, he is way past material objects, that can all be obtained no problem.........

i rather ball out like birdman though, i dont care for bein flithy rich and livin like warren buffet with my money.

Word- Jay only has one home... He's a big watch guy tho and he spends alot of time on yachts and travelling.
Birdman's one life to live lifestyle>>>>>Hov's Im richer on paper.
get this man some internets cause thats what i came in here to post.

jfk jr was the man and a half. anything can happen.

yeah being a billionaire is cool,
but i like buying stuff and blowing money fast.

jayz is my man. number 1 rapper ever, best dude to do it ever....
but he has no life.
meetings, shows, artists, blah blah blah...

dude has no time to live.
what kind of life is that?

How can you sit there and say this man has no life,like u know him personally?
u probably see about 10% of this mans life on tv,u me or anybody else in this thread has no idea what he does in his free time

Call me crazy but laying on the beach on some island while beyonce is rubbing sunblock on my back isnt a life, its THE life

Him spending money only adds to Jay being richer lol. I'm pretty sure Hov doesn't care.

hov doesnt care

but what does jay even spend money on? i think he just wants to reach black billionaire status, he is way past material objects, that can all be obtained no problem.........

i rather ball out like birdman though, i dont care for bein flithy rich and livin like warren buffet with my money.

Word- Jay only has one home... He's a big watch guy tho and he spends alot of time on yachts and travelling.
Birdman's one life to live lifestyle>>>>>Hov's Im richer on paper.
get this man some internets cause thats what i came in here to post.

jfk jr was the man and a half. anything can happen.

yeah being a billionaire is cool,
but i like buying stuff and blowing money fast.

jayz is my man. number 1 rapper ever, best dude to do it ever....
but he has no life.
meetings, shows, artists, blah blah blah...

dude has no time to live.
what kind of life is that?

How can you sit there and say this man has no life,like u know him personally?
u probably see about 10% of this mans life on tv,u me or anybody else in this thread has no idea what he does in his free time

Call me crazy but laying on the beach on some island while beyonce is rubbing sunblock on my back isnt a life, its THE life

Dame I get it..............

jay is 41.................he dont care nor does he even have the time to waste on takin a bugatti to the track

guess id never wanna be that rich and famous

so yea VERY hood rich birdman lifestyle>jay z lifestyle if i had to pick

even at 41 im 99% sure imma still love cars. no matter how hard i went at it back in the day. we got dudes on here 30+ who still love nikes and js right?

exactly... this dude dame think he droppin science on us or somethin.

96? Jay-z has tracks from 1981 playboy. he been doing it longer than most of us have been alive.
but he aint start gettin this big "i can really buy stuff forreal no foolin" money till 04-05.
dont forget that rocafella money was rocafella money. split 3ways. and it wasnt cash either.
stocks, options, real estate... that all adds up bro.
get your knowledge on dame cause you soundin really Nas-y in here bro.

and fed... bro its simple logic.
you dont see him cause he's busy.
also when youre jayz, everyone needs you to do something from ad shoots, to magazines to artists, to travel time (air and ground) to the 8hours you spend sleep a day.
we have a pretty good idea of jay-zs life.
he puts in work. which is cool,
but he cant take a one month vacation in the bahamas cause his empire would crumble.

you guys get it? cause im done.

jay is 41.................he dont care nor does he even have the time to waste on takin a bugatti to the track

even at 41 im 99% sure imma still love cars. no matter how hard i went at it back in the day. we got dudes on here 30+ who still love nikes and js right?

96? Jay-z has tracks from 1981 playboy. he been doing it longer than most of us have been alive.
but he aint start gettin this big "i can really buy stuff forreal no foolin" money till 04-05.
dont forget that rocafella money was rocafella money. split 3ways. and it wasnt cash either.

also when youre jayz, everyone needs you to do something from ad shoots, to magazines to artists, to travel time (air and ground) to the 8hours you spend sleep a day.
but he cant take a one month vacation in the bahamas cause his empire would crumble.

81? u pushin it son

%%%+!@ stay spittin them homemade mediatakeout facts

81? u pushin it son

%%%+!@ stay spittin them homemade mediatakeout facts

People always doubt Babys stacks

Do people not realize he was hot before Wayne blew as a solo artist?

I'm sure he made bank in the in the late 90s during the "Bling" era, ask Juvenile lol

People always doubt Babys stacks

Do people not realize he was hot before Wayne blew as a solo artist?

I'm sure he made bank in the in the late 90s during the "Bling" era, ask Juvenile lol

Back
Top Bottom