BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

where does it say he bought one
nerd.gif

sick whip

but i got this feeling that baby is hustling everyone...including his own cm du's

i bet they dont see the $ at all...at least nothing compared to what baby keeps for himself 
laugh.gif

i think i read somewhere that even weezy has his money handed to him by birdman

^ and yea, a milli isnt anything to jay 
grin.gif

Calling BS - where exactly did he place a $1M wager? Only thing I can think is that he bet against someone?

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Jay-Z is still spending money he made in the 90's.

Birdman is spending money that doesn't exist in the 00's.
Que?

The same could apply to Birdman. He's been making moves since '91. I'm sure he still spends Turk's advancement on furniture every time he switches cribs.

Que?

The same could apply to Birdman. He's been making moves since '91. I'm sure he still spends Turk's advancement on furniture every time he switches cribs.

sick whip

but i got this feeling that baby is hustling everyone...including his own cm du's

i bet they dont see the $ at all...at least nothing compared to what baby keeps for himself 
laugh.gif

i think i read somewhere that even weezy has his money handed to him by birdman

^ and yea, a milli isnt anything to jay 
grin.gif

Calling BS - where exactly did he place a $1M wager? Only thing I can think is that he bet against someone?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Him spending money only adds to Jay being richer lol. I'm pretty sure Hov doesn't care.

hov doesnt care

but what does jay even spend money on? i think he just wants to reach black billionaire status, he is way past material objects, that can all be obtained no problem.........

i rather ball out like birdman though, i dont care for bein flithy rich and livin like warren buffet with my money.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Him spending money only adds to Jay being richer lol. I'm pretty sure Hov doesn't care.

hov doesnt care

but what does jay even spend money on? i think he just wants to reach black billionaire status, he is way past material objects, that can all be obtained no problem.........

i rather ball out like birdman though, i dont care for bein flithy rich and livin like warren buffet with my money.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

White leather?
If my car had white leather, no type of denim would be touching it. 
laugh.gif

*T.I. voice* "No denim on my seat, baby you gon' need a towel" *T.I. voice* 
glasses.gif

...but that joint is tough.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

White leather?
If my car had white leather, no type of denim would be touching it. 
laugh.gif

*T.I. voice* "No denim on my seat, baby you gon' need a towel" *T.I. voice* 
glasses.gif

...but that joint is tough.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Que?

Basically.  and don't forget BG,Mannie and Juvenile

Brian Williams is like the hood version of Sean Combs
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ thinking Jay Z doesn't blow money...he just doesn't flaunt it in you tube videos and magazine articles

Back
Top Bottom