Bill Simmons announcing Miami Heat vs GSW Warriors game

He's got a *#$! boy voice but it matches his face. If he's gonna do live games I'd rather have him type his comments out and have him scroll down the bottom of the screen or something

He's got a *#$! boy voice but it matches his face. If he's gonna do live games I'd rather have him type his comments out and have him scroll down the bottom of the screen or something

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

dude is horrible.

might as well get Dennis Miller to call a NBA game soon
Exactly, get him off PTI too.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

dude is horrible.

might as well get Dennis Miller to call a NBA game soon
Exactly, get him off PTI too.

He was OK for his first time, not nearly as witty as he comes off in his columns...

He was OK for his first time, not nearly as witty as he comes off in his columns...

I watched most of the first quarter and you could barely tell dude was on there. Almost as if he didn't know when to talk. Also the chemistry between the three announcers was non existent.

I think Simmons could be funny, but you have to find the right analysts/announcers to pair him with.

I watched most of the first quarter and you could barely tell dude was on there. Almost as if he didn't know when to talk. Also the chemistry between the three announcers was non existent.

I think Simmons could be funny, but you have to find the right analysts/announcers to pair him with.

in re: to Chris Bosh
bs: " I don't want to call him "soft"..."
mark jackson: "you just did." 

bs: "let's say non-agressive."

laugh.gif

i don't think he's as irritating as Dennis Miller was.....wasn't bad at all in comparison.

in re: to Chris Bosh
bs: " I don't want to call him "soft"..."
mark jackson: "you just did." 

bs: "let's say non-agressive."

laugh.gif

i don't think he's as irritating as Dennis Miller was.....wasn't bad at all in comparison.

Dennis Miller was the worst. He would make jokes in reference to 1700 stuff just to show that he has read a book. Guy is a douche. Simmons has that boring voice but he knows his sports and is mildly entertaining.

Dennis Miller was the worst. He would make jokes in reference to 1700 stuff just to show that he has read a book. Guy is a douche. Simmons has that boring voice but he knows his sports and is mildly entertaining.

Bill Simmons is one of my fav sportswriters and I love his podcasts so this was welcomed by me. I didn't catch the game though.

Bill Simmons is one of my fav sportswriters and I love his podcasts so this was welcomed by me. I didn't catch the game though.

I thought ESPN was getting into the Holiday spirit and let a ELF call the game.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom