[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

Sean added an additional OC show at the Observatory on 3/26 for those that missed out. Tickets go on sale Friday.

Last edited:
Finally Famous, Detroit and DSP are my top 3 from Sean.

This is about even with HOF, which may have actually had more memorable tracks
Sheesh, you guys are tough critics.

I think this is one of Sean's better projects, Detroit being his best IMO.

I think people like DSP over this album because DSP has more commercial appeal to it.

Finally gave Sean the commercial success that he deserved. I like how the album flows and using small skits in between songs to set the tone.

I definitely agree that No More Interviews should have been a bonus track, but that track really floats all over the place. Just discussing a bunch of random topics instead of song related. I think that's why Sean left it out.

Sheesh, you guys are tough critics.

I think this is one of Sean's better projects, Detroit being his best IMO.

I think people like DSP over this album because DSP has more commercial appeal to it.

Finally gave Sean the commercial success that he deserved. I like how the album flows and using small skits in between songs to set the tone.

I definitely agree that No More Interviews should have been a bonus track, but that track really floats all over the place. Just discussing a bunch of random topics instead of song related. I think that's why Sean left it out.
Nah he left no more interviews out I think because the label was charging an arm and a leg for it to be on the album
laugh.gif

Sean Don looking like he's going to have his 2nd straight #1 album, with no physicals. Happy for him.

What about No More Interviews would cost money?

I added it to my copy of the album and it fits. He even references the album concept on there. No More Interviews belongs.

On his Angie Martinez interview, he said he has a bunch of tracks that didn't make the cut... :nerd:

What about No More Interviews would cost money?

I added it to my copy of the album and it fits. He even references the album concept on there. No More Interviews belongs.
This isn't just for Big Sean, but for most artist and why traditionally, albums are short.

After a certain number, Say, 10, or 11 or something, every other song on the album has to be paid for by the artist themselves. Per Sean x Zane Lowe interview, this is the reason why No More Interviews Specifically didn't make the cut. Said he was arguing with his label over getting his music out the way that he wants it. So when you hear records like Get My **** Together, no more interviews, 1st and 4th quarter, not on albums it's because he wants to keep the arc / story of the project without paying more than he already is, per him.

Last edited:
Cot damb this album is soft than a MF, even by Big Sean standards. Other than Sacrifices, Bounce Back, Bigger Than Me, and No Favors before Eminem's verse, a lot of these songs sound like they were cut to make the final track listing for Twenty88.

GREAT ALBUM i give it a 8/10 sean such a consistent rapper :pimp:

my top 3 so far...

#1 sunday morning jet pack
#2 voices in my head/stick to the plan
#3 sacrifices

Bruh what the hell is dude talking about 10 2 10 came out way before worst behavior :rofl:

dog sean is lowkey the god of these flows too got rappers out here biting him and people thinking its the other way around blows my mind :lol:
drake is definitely a repeat offender when it comes to using seans flows

Last edited:
My man Sean did 155k first week w/ no physicals.

2nd straight number 1 album. Happy to see his career treading in this direction man. Around HoF, they was trying to get my man up out of here lol

Back
Top Bottom