[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

How are you a multimillion dolllar artist and come up with a chorus like sacrifices? You couldn't call no one to help you come up with something? :smh: sound like a leftover from migos album...

Last edited:
This album is aight. Sean went back to just average Big Sean. None of these songs really standout. Dark Sky Paradise was way better than this. The intro on there is 10x better than any song on here. He sounded hungry on that album. This **** was just boring.

This album is cool. Easily his 2nd best album & 3rd best project overall

That 3 song run of Halfway Off The Balcony, Voices In My Head & Sunday Morning Jetpack is fire especially Jetpack

Sampha got the AOTY still & it looks like its gon stay that way for awhile with nothing coming out

And yea Eminem is beyond washed. Dude was rapping about absolutely nothing. Just rhyming words together with no ******* purpose. I dont wanna hear his washed self ever again

So wait the higher the rating on the "Trash o Meter" the better the album is? :stoneface: :lol:

That makes alot of sense

Last edited:
Detroit and DSP are really his only good/great projects. Everything else is forgettable.

Yea besides those, his projects are just ok but even on his lesser albums & mixtapes he has some great songs. Theyre just mixed in with mediocre or trash ones. Hall Of Fame is a perfect example of that lol

Em's voice is just weird on it

Owe Me is my favorite.

I also agree on the album being too slow

One of the main reasons I couldn't understand Bounce Back being as big as it is [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sounds nothing like a "hit", moves more so does

Also I still think HOF has undeserved hate. Ton of great songs on there. And his most personal project

Last edited:
HoF has Nothing is Stopping You.

Song hits me even to this day.

Just seeing a general pulse, this has easily been his most well received project so far. You can see that it's starting to become 'cool' to like Big Sean. I've actually been blown away with the actual reception of this album, because I like it, but not as much as I thought I would. Album is consistent, but doesn't have the high points of DSP.

Regardless, it's dope to see the amount of praise he's getting for his work.

You Don't Know is my favourite song on HoF.

There's only one song I really don't like so far, and that's Inspire Me. Reminds me of Momma I Made by Hov which I also didn't like.

Very good album, a lot of Good to solid tracks on the album.

Everything is nearly a go except Marshalls verse on "no favors" ... imo Sean renegaded that boy...

Cole and Sean are my favorite rappers but I ain't afraid to say they should of given us much better with their 4th albums, especially since both have creative freedom and unlimited resources for production at this point.

No excuses imho.

^ that line hits me every time man it's just too real

Back
Top Bottom