[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

Sean one of my favorite rappers and after 1 listen this is a Huge disappointment smh

Hopefully gets better

I never expected better than DSP, especially once I heard more about the concept of the album. This isn't truly where Sean shines. Albums missing a lot of the ego.

That being said I like it and it's his second best album.

Album is cool on the first spin. Gotta run it a few more times

This is definitely his best album. It's very rare I get through an album without skipping at least 1 or 2 tracks. Only track I probably won't listen to again is "Inspire Me".

DSP is good, but the structure on this album is killing it as a whole. Better bars and production.

I never expected better than DSP, especially once I heard more about the concept of the album. This isn't truly where Sean shines. Albums missing a lot of the ego.

At least 5/15 songs sound like an extension of Twenty88 which we both hated.
I don't get how you like the album since that's the case.

He shot 66% at best on this album, but in reality like 40%

I'm disappointed.
And he's my 2nd favorite rapper too so this is coming from a Stan.

Ima give it proper spins this weekend and give it thorough listens for sure, but not even close to as great as Detroit and definitely not as great as DSP.

Obviously it's only been out for an hour so this list is extremely temporary, but off first impression...
His 5th best project at best overall.

1)Detroit
2)DSP
3/4) finally famous 1&2
5)HoF/Idecided

This is definitely his best album. It's very rare I get through an album without skipping at least 1 or 2 tracks. Only track I probably won't listen to again is "Inspire Me".

DSP is good, but the structure on this album is killing it as a whole. Better bars and production.

Better bars? I respect your opinion but no way man, imho.
Half this album he's humming and rapping off beat with corny love bars.

Meh.

That em verse was cringeworthy 
sick.gif

Just got back from knocking a shorty off totally forgot this was out
laugh.gif

Bout to get into this now
pimp.gif

I just wanna say that anyone who thinks this is better than DSP is wylin.

licensed to ball licensed to ball It could easily be new music hype gassing me. I thought FF and HoF were by and large terrible so this is already over them but we'll see.

Last edited:

At least 5/15 songs sound like an extension of Twenty88 which we both hated.
I don't get how you like the album since that's the case.

He shot 66% at best on this album, but in reality like 40%

I'm disappointed.
And he's my 2nd favorite rapper too so this is coming from a Stan.

Ima give it proper spins this weekend and give it thorough listens for sure, but not even close to as great as Detroit and definitely not as great as DSP.

Obviously it's only been out for an hour so this list is extremely temporary, but off first impression...
His 5th best project at best overall.

1)Detroit
2)DSP
3/4) finally famous 1&2
5)HoF/Idecided

Ima Stan and HOF is definitely better than anything with finally famous in the tittle

Whoa man.....HoF is the worst Sean project and Finally Famous 3 is fire.

Back
Top Bottom