Big Pun's Wife and Children Living in Homeless Shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eye see soles

From the documentary I saw, he was a sorry excuse for a man. This doesn't surprise me.

Seen that to all he did is eat and beat his wife and kids, no loss for them when he died, the kids said they felt a great weight lifted when he died no punintended twice.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

look the man didn't have life insurance. idiot.
Well, who would give a 600 lb man a policy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Hey, didn't she auction Pun chain on eBay (sometime ago)? If I recall correctly, it did eventually sold for a couple G's.

Hell yea... it was up to like 90k with 2days left... she definitely got more bread than she's let on too trifling hussie:smh:

blame Big Pun, dude was big for reason didn't really take care of his health. I remember hearing this guy snort on his songs. But the lesson in the story is that EVERYONE should have LIFE INSURANCE. You never know what may happen to you, make sure the life insurance is enough to you pay for your home and extra for the family to survive until they get back on their feet. But this lady should seriously get a job

Even if joe continues to give pun's royalties to pun's family, especially pun's widow, they will continue to spend it on horrible ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom