Big Pun's Wife and Children Living in Homeless Shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was smart she woulda took that money, and went to school

[Lil'Duval/] Basic %@@*%#! [Lil' Duval/]

laugh.gif
@ this broad STILL looking for handouts.

She needs a get a job and support her family like the rest of America.

She wants a free pass thru life because she's Pun's wife?

Get outta here with that crap.

Hey, didn't she auction Pun chain on eBay (sometime ago)? If I recall correctly, it did eventually sold for a couple G's.

I honestly don't know how to comment on this or point fingers but at the end of the day it is her full responsibility to take care of those children. Idon't know any of these folks personally and I'm sure there is more to it then that spilled to the public. However, I do agree there has to be more toPun royalties, branding, etc. that should go to the family. Joe isn't responsible for taking care of them but that was his "brother" he shouldat least help them find out who is getting paid off Pun music. Then, on the other hand she needs to get her hustle on, start a fund, get her Ms. Wallace &Ms. Shakur on, drop remix CD, best of CD, find unrelease stuff, find a job, a trade, etc... she does come off as someone who wants to just be taken care of butthen again I don't know.

Who's getting paid from this movie that is dropping?

She should have linked with one of these latino director (Rik Cordero) or something and made a full feature motion picture (see Notorious) for her husband...i'm sure it would have brought in some dough.

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at joe not helpin , if it wasnt for Pun, joe wouldnt be were hes at today....
I never understood this type of thinking. What does Joe owe Puns wife? Whatever Pun made through his record sales (royalties) goes directly to theestate. If Joe decided to help out Pun's family, that would be his choice, not an obligation. The way a lot of you think is downright childish andunrealistic. Joe has his own family to feed and problems to worry about. You guys really act like these rappers are millionaires and can just hand over moneyto people
laugh.gif

I understand where she coming from, but she can't be serious. She said she got $160,000 after his death. Sell the house you live in, use that money tobuy/finance a new home, get a job. Stop looking for people to hold your hand. I know her and Fat Joe aren't on the best of terms & Pun wasn't muchhelp as a husband, but she a grown @** adult. I hate to say it, but I can't feel sorry for people who make their own mistakes like this. Mismanaging youfunds FTL
smh.gif

tired.gif
she sure doesnt look homeless, she's been eatting good but thatsbesides the point. some part of me does feel bad for her children, then again she a grown ##* woman. how many years has it been since he died? well it doesntmatter, she should have been working. she cant expect fat joe or anyone else to take care of her responsiblities. now if pun is owed some money, his kids/wifeshould recieve it but other than that, she's gotta do whats right for herself and her kids. this is what i call poor parenting skills.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Hey, didn't she auction Pun chain on eBay (sometime ago)? If I recall correctly, it did eventually sold for a couple G's.

I honestly don't know how to comment on this or point fingers but at the end of the day it is her full responsibility to take care of those children. I don't know any of these folks personally and I'm sure there is more to it then that spilled to the public. However, I do agree there has to be more to Pun royalties, branding, etc. that should go to the family. Joe isn't responsible for taking care of them but that was his "brother" he should at least help them find out who is getting paid off Pun music. Then, on the other hand she needs to get her hustle on, start a fund, get her Ms. Wallace & Ms. Shakur on, drop remix CD, best of CD, find unrelease stuff, find a job, a trade, etc... she does come off as someone who wants to just be taken care of but then again I don't know.

Who's getting paid from this movie that is dropping?

She should have linked with one of these latino director (Rik Cordero) or something and made a full feature motion picture (see Notorious) for her husband... i'm sure it would have brought in some dough.
No one cared about Pun like that. That project would have lost money.

indifferent.gif
@ Fat joe for not helpin' out

I take it that you didn't read any of the thread?
The way a lot of you think is downright childish and unrealistic. Joe has his own family to feed and problems to worry about. You guys really act like these rappers are millionaires and can just hand over money to people
laugh.gif

Co-sign and I rarely agree with FB. People need to look past the rented lambos and jewelry because most rappers are paying back their recordlabels with all of the touring.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Im not gonna feel sorry for someone who gets handed 160k and cant survive.
Same here, I hope the kids get driven after living like this.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I hate to hear of the trouble. Its amazing how many people were crying about him but won't even look to help his family. A modest home and her working would be enough to stop this from happening. There has to be more to this story than her and Joe beefing.

Exactly... but on some for real for real why in the hell would you stay in that type of house knowing damn well you didn't have the means to sustain/pay it off. You were expecting hand outs for the rest of your life basically. I'm not saying that Joe isn't supposed to look out for Pun's family but at the same time what are you bringing to the table? What are you doing to provide for your kids?

Everytime I hear about her I hear the same thing: "Joe's not doing this"... "Pun should received this" ... "We aren't being looked after"... "I'm struggling to do for my kids because they aren't helping"... etc...

Bottomline is Pun isn't here anymore and as a mother you're responsible for these kids, not Joe, not T.S... YOU. She should've put that house up on the market right after he passed and whatever she got from it coupled with that 160 she could've gotten them a nice little crib and moved on with their life from there.

COSIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom