Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Walt’s head is shaped different :lol:

I can’t be the only cat who notices this
Username to post ratio crazy.
:lol:

I wanna see the series where Walt and Saul fight for Grey Matter Technologies.

I expected a lil more but not mad at how it ended cuz it made sense and tracked with the season overall

Like a lotta ppl stated, deep down Saul wanted to get jammed up and end it all

finals episodes were ok........ show was good as a whole but once mike/cartel are out just loses the juice for this show.......nice way to have final scene with kim/jimmy.

.I almost quit during earlier seasons as the chuck aspect was really unappealing to me......still very thankful to have this show.....not much spinoff ideas could have had a run like this.... BCS was a great job by the team,... not easy to do spinoff....this was very well done

guess they wanted a bad guy to do the right thing and admit his guilt.....but really thats not saul, find it hard to believe he would let 7 year deal pass basically to do what kim would want him to do????

dude is a worker, worried about the weeks rotation at Cinnabon. remember that folks

man felt like 30 mins of commercials....HBO, netflix, showtime and others all paying big money for spots

I loved it.

Wanted a different ending but still enjoyed this character interactions and cameo scenes.

Jimmy/Saul is really a fascinating individual and special breed. Like on surface level pure narcissist and sociopath but the scene with Mike about the time machines and then with Walt about regrets. That was something else.

Last edited:
Ending was meh. Jimmy got them down to 7 only for him to see Kim, put his cape on real tight and eat 86??? I guess. Good run.

Good lord Walt was so unlikeable when **** went down. That scene was a great juxtaposition of the two main characters.

Sad to see it end. Glad i was able to enjoy it all.

Back
Top Bottom