Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

This is a real website.

vlcsnap-2022-08-08-22h52m24s253.png

Never really noticed how bad Saul's comb over was in BB :lol:

Probably the main thing that makes him look older in BB than in BCS.

Kim living a super trash lame life :lol:

Kim's a real piece of work. Turning herself in all these years later knowing nothing will come of it. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

The **** wrong with dude? :rofl: :rofl: drove like 12 ft and did it like a maniac :lol:

Jesse stayed with them worthless small talk :lol:

Getting done in by Carol Burnett. Oh how the mighty have fallen :smh:

jimmy didn’t completely break. for a minute thought he was going to choke Carol Burnett out.

kim living a miserable life. Felt bad For her when they were signing the papers.

looks like he will go down as Saul. I can’t imagine him being able to get out of this mess. He could not help himself. Got pulled back into being a con man. Preview shows he crashed his vehicle? cant wait to see the finale. How long is the run time?

Last edited:
Man this entire episode :pimp:

Kim’s life sad as hell :lol: and then she pulls that **** to Howard’s wife :smh:

When he said Albuquerque to Marion, I knew it was a wrap. Jimmy played himself.

Next week is going to fire. Imma miss this show so much

What an episode tho... wow.

Cool scene between Jesse and Kim... probably slightly unnecessary... though it did give us insight on Kim's views on Jimmy as a lawyer. Still cool nonetheless.

And I don't think Kim made confession now thinking she might get away with it. I think the call from Jimmy triggered all of that, in her not being able to stand the guilt any longer. If the prosecutor did press charges, I think she would have fully accepted the consequences. But that scene on the airport shuttle tho... all those years of guilt, frustration, sadness, pain, etc.

But Jimmy... man... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ You just had to go back. I was thinking... that glass has his DNA on it! But I guess it doesn't matter now!

Scene got me 😨😨😨
animation - 2022-08-09T182401.815.gif

Small little detail, but I love how Saul's commercial was in color in the reflection.
Also, saw a Tweet about this and had to see for myself! 😮
This was from the pilot!
1660037718329.jpeg

1660037778608.png

Saul Gone

Back
Top Bottom