Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

I'm so deep into Kim's character.

Wonder if she dies or just leaves Jimmy all together.

She's the Jesse of BCS.

She was heavily trending in the direction of just peacing out on him because she didn’t wanna deal with his ways but that ending has us now thinking maybe that’s not what happens. Maybe Saul ****s up and Lalo takes her hostage or some **** and that drives her to just disappear.

So I was wondering what ends up happening with Lalo and if he was in Breaking Bad and I just didn’t remember. Googled his character and it said he was in the first episode that Saul ever appeared in. Watched it again and when they bring him out in the desert and Saul says Ignacio did it I never noticed he asks “was it Lalo that sent you?”

So obviously Lalo ends up somehow getting away from all of this alive and out of this part of the drug scene. And most likely so does Nacho.

S'all good man, how did you come up with that name :lol:

Jimmy hitting Lalo with the mad random number like it would make a difference

Kim can’t help but be a good person. Hoping nothing bad happens to her by series end.

Nah, old dude was right. She will say or do anything to win.

I think Kim just leaves. At least I'm hoping that's what happens lol.

Yeah, I might have to do a bit of a rewind, I do remember Nacho taking either drugs or money off the truck in the last season

hoping Kim leaves but I'm preparing for the worst

BB to me has some of the craziest random brutal deaths I've seen on TV
and when Todd blew out Andrea's brains like it was nothing
damn....

Not sure we've gotten that death in BCS, not sure we are or we should. obviously all speculation.
but i feel it's coming and because this is a prequel, pickins are slim. I'm talkin about people that literally died on sole fact they met/knew the main character, or just saw them in passing, like the kid who may or may not have seen them rob a train in BB.

Kim would def fall into that category

Definitely getting in the right head space just in case.

hoping Kim leaves but I'm preparing for the worst

BB to me has some of the craziest random brutal deaths I've seen on TV
and when Todd blew out Andrea's brains like it was nothing
damn....

Not sure we've gotten that death in BCS, not sure we are or we should. obviously all speculation.
but i feel it's coming and because this is a prequel, pickins are slim. I'm talkin about people that literally died on sole fact they met/knew the main character, or just saw them in passing, like the kid who may or may not have seen them rob a train in BB.

Kim would def fall into that category

Definitely getting in the right head space just in case.

You’re probably right. Now that I know Lalo as well as Nacho are alive still during Breaking Bad I would think somebody has to end up fitting into that brutal death category before this is over.

God I’m so happy this is essentially Breaking Bad Jr now at this point in the series instead of that slow *** **** going on with Saul’s brother that took over damn near an entire two seasons.

Does anybody know what year they’re in right now compared to what year the first season of Breaking Bad was supposed to be?

God I’m so happy this is essentially Breaking Bad Jr now at this point in the series instead of that slow *** **** going on with Saul’s brother that took over damn near an entire two seasons.

Does anybody know what year they’re in right now compared to what year the first season of Breaking Bad was supposed to be?

They gave the exact year in the last episode.

The man has been living on that property for 30 years and they gave his move in date.

I wanna say 2003.

I forgot but I definitely remember the reference when Kim was talking to the old man.

They gave the exact year in the last episode.

The man has been living on that property for 30 years and they gave his move in date.

I wanna say 2003.

I forgot but I definitely remember the reference when Kim was talking to the old man.

I wanna say 2003 as well. The debut of Breaking Bad was January 2008...can’t remember if in the show they went by that or 2007 or what.

A lot of y’all are putting Kim on this moral pedestal as if she hasn’t gotten down with Jimmy’s con games for a minute. That Switcharoo on the blueprints is gonna come back and bite her badly I’m certain.

I see her talking a L of her own volition if anytjing

I'm glad we had the slow progression. We really get insight into his character, what made him who he is, that he really did try the straight and narrow. I like the character so much more for knowing this stuff

Kim and Jimmy are still tight so whatever causes their breakup is gonna be big. I don't think she dies...that would seem too crushing for Jimmy that I wouldn't see him successfully being Saul in BB. after that.

He hated his brother so his death didn't really faze him but Kim's definitely would.

Two other things that could happen are either she ends up facing serious consequences because of the blueprint switch (maybe there was a camera right there showing her doing it) or Saul gets in hot water with Lalo and them and they go after Kim so the identity change guy helps Kim start a new life somewhere.

6qegbi9g9lk41.jpg

As Better Call Saul barrels into its fifth season, Kim’s fate is the biggest unknown in the series. After being pushed to her professional and emotional limits, she and Jimmy pulled their two most brazen scams yet — saving Huell with the fake letter-writing campaign and then swapping out the Mesa Verde blueprints. She’s evolved from a repressed but upstanding lawyer into someone who’s now looking an awful lot like a near criminal. So what’s next? Will she escape Jimmy’s orbit? Or is she doomed to spiral even further?

“It’s an impending tragedy,” Gilligan says. “I get more and more uncomfortable as a fan watching this show, seeing Kim Wexler head further down this path of very, what I consider to be, self-destructive behavior. She’s doing things that are flat-out illegal. If you’re worried about Kim Wexler, your fears are only going to get compounded as you watch season five.”

I love every aspect of the cinematography (and photography) of this show and of course BB.

it warms my heart when a show dedicates its time on the writing and visual aspects of it, especially when you know these two components are executed properly.

like this...
75C75CC2-E764-492F-950F-BEA34EDD8B51.jpeg

if you’re into photography (like myself), check this out:

According to wikipedia last season's finale, "Winner", took place in 2004.

In 2004, Mike arranges a search party to locate Werner Ziegler, while he tries to track down Werner through a money wire agency by pretending to be Werner's brother-in-law and convincing the clerk to let him look at the security camera footage.

Back
Top Bottom