Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

:lol: If you've been waiting a whole week after the new ep already aired on Mondays.

Last edited:
I knew Kim was feeling some type of way.

Love interest for Mike? :nerd:

I guess we know how Hector gets the stroke now.

Last edited:
Filler episode minus 5 minutes.

Yeaaahh not the best episode...probably the weakest of the whole season. That's not what you wanna do when you're not having a new episode on for two more weeks.

How far away are we at the moment in this show from when Breaking Bad starts?

20minutes in.
We definitely now how Hector gets the stroke.
20G's though.
Could have offered 5.

I just got caught up because I almost gave up on the show because it got too boring. It has picked up a lil but im not sure how much longer Im going to continue watching this show

Anita gon give my ***** Mike da yambs
pimp.gif
I would take the yambs.

Jimmy dry snitching / being petty

Kim need an assistant
150% increase on something that is already a racket. I don't know man I can't blame him for being heated.
I mean insurance is already a near scam, and they just told you your premium increases 1.5 because your petty asss brother? Nah man let the chopper and the yoppa fly. Get the Draco. Pull up even, catch these hands bruh.

the insurance company will review the Bar Committee's transcripts and it will provide legal support, at least enough for the insurance underwriters, who are not subject to any hard and fast standards, as this is a private contract between the insurance company and the insured lawyer, that Chuck presents an elevated malpractice risk and not insurable in his now well documented condition at any premium. Since HHM is a partnership, the actions of one partner bind the entire partnership, which means that HHM as a law firm will be faced with a fundamental change in the whole firms underwriting risk. Chucks medical issues and questionable fitness to practice will be attributed by the insurance company to the whole partnership. The firm will have no economic choice but to remove Chuck from the partnership and have him placed on a medical leave for HHM (soon to be just HH) to survive. This will likely cascade into a fitness review with the NM Bar. Chuck may well be medically disqualified from the practice of law by the NM Bar for an indefinite time, perhaps long after Jimmy has done his 12 month suspension and will practically speaking be the end of his legal career

Chuck kills himself.

Back
Top Bottom