**Best Travel/Bus Route from DMV-NYC?**

Looking for a decent bus trip (probably) to get to NYC for the day from Annapolis or Baltimore. Anyone have a good/cheap one they've used in the past?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Looking for a decent bus trip (probably) to get to NYC for the day from Annapolis or Baltimore. Anyone have a good/cheap one they've used in the past?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I take the greyhound. $40 round trip. but its only from the one in DC. If you or anyone needs the business code just PM me.

I take the greyhound. $40 round trip. but its only from the one in DC. If you or anyone needs the business code just PM me.

An alternative to the bus would be taking advantage of Enterprise weekend $60 rental special... just sayin.

grin.gif

An alternative to the bus would be taking advantage of Enterprise weekend $60 rental special... just sayin.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DJMano34

I took f=greyhound to NY once, never again will I do that. If you have any greyhound ticket for anytime to the destination they will let you on. It was like 120 people in line for a bus that left for DC at 1:40 am. We had tickets for that bus but were at the back of the line, skipped the hell outta the line and got on but I could have not been lucky and would have had to wait even longer

Originally Posted by DJMano34

I took f=greyhound to NY once, never again will I do that. If you have any greyhound ticket for anytime to the destination they will let you on. It was like 120 people in line for a bus that left for DC at 1:40 am. We had tickets for that bus but were at the back of the line, skipped the hell outta the line and got on but I could have not been lucky and would have had to wait even longer

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

grin.gif

then pay gas & tolls ? nah,

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

grin.gif

then pay gas & tolls ? nah,

Yea I am just looking for the day, and the bigger point is to avoid tolls/parking/etc.

Megabus is another one I got as a recommendation. Anyone use that? One of the days I needed was $25 round trip
nerd.gif

Yea I am just looking for the day, and the bigger point is to avoid tolls/parking/etc.

Megabus is another one I got as a recommendation. Anyone use that? One of the days I needed was $25 round trip
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom