best thing you ever ate???? vol...no vegans

the best thing i ever ate was probably some lemon pepper wings at a cajun restaurant ran by asians..

they were so damn good, i was in a daze. i'm guessing they were cooked cajun style, i don't even remember the name of the place.
ohwell.gif

^I agree. Add some Palak Paneer and nan into that plate and you've got yourself a bomb meal.

Honestly, I try to stay away from Nan. What kinda crack do yall put in it? Every time I eat good Nan I'm just like, there's no way this can be good for my body. :lol:

Had Chicken Tikka Nan the other day

View media item 345582

Haha its just jam packed flour. Onion nan is my fav. It fills you up...That chicken nan looks good though. Did you get that from a restaurant?

^^^Yes this new restaurant that delivers just opened up near me that serves it. I'm impressed with them so far. :smokin

They also have a good variety of curries, I'm going to try all of them. So far I've had their Bhuna, Rogan Josh and Dopiaza, all been good.

View media item 345591

Damn this thread. I'm starving out here b.. :smh:

Last edited:
^Nice. Those dishes look good. I usually stick to the yellow homemade curry but I gotta start trying the others that are out there.

When i was in Jamaica out on the beach in the resort they had some of the BEST Jerk Chicken Ive ever had. Also here in Philly there is a place called Nicks Charcoal Pit and they have a sandwich called "The Country Club Chicken". Its Grilled Chicken on either a long roll or Kaiser with Bacon and Honey mustard Its sooo good.

Back
Top Bottom