Best team in the NFL

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Sup?
You're doin that right now? Really?
roll.gif
Do I really think they're the best team in the league?No. They are my team though, and I will rep to the fullest.

didn't everyone think B-more was the best team in the league like 2 years ago too?

fact is, it's too soon to tell.... we don't know how good anybody's wins or losses are yet, because we don't know how good anybody is yet. Waitfor about another 3 games and we'll start seeing who's who.

If Ahmad Bradshaw can become the back he looked like on a consistent basis, the Giants are real

like i said earlier, its not how you start, its how you finish. for the most part everyones early season darlings fizzle out when teams start to figure out howto gameplan against them and the teams that pick it up in november or december are the ones who make the most noise.

in this decade, with the exception of the 2006 colts and 2004 patriots, none of these teams who get off to hot starts ever end up winning the super bowl.

Jets > Bmore

The Jets have the best O-Line in the NFL, two good backs, decent enough passing game. Not to mention that D. . .

@%$%.... Just when u think u got it figured out, Peyton Manning's sitting in the back of the room waiting for someone to notice him.

I see you Peyton.

And please stop acting like the Bills are some significant barometer of how good your team is.

In fact, disregard my previous list cuz it's bad topic so early in the season. Holla at me week 6, then we'll talk about power rankings

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Sup?

....a reality check.

[table][tr][td]Wk 4[/td] [td]Vs.
cowboys.gif

(9-7)[/td] [td]Sunday, October 4th
[/td] [td]2:15 PM mst
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wk 5[/td] [td]
Vs.
patriots.gif

(11-5)[/td] [td]Sunday, October 11th
[/td] [td] 2:15 PM mst
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wk 6[/td] [td]@
chargers.gif

(8-
glasses.gif
[/td] [td] Monday, October 19th
[/td] [td]6:30 PM mst
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wk 7[/td] [td]BYE
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wk 8[/td] [td]@
ravens.gif

(11-5)[/td] [td]Sunday, November 1st
[/td] [td]11:00 AM mst
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wk 9[/td] [td]Vs.
steelers.gif

(12-4)[/td] [td] Monday, November 9th
[/td] [td]6:30 PM mst
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wk 10[/td] [td]@ http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/87966/********.gif
(8-
glasses.gif
[/td] [td]Sunday, November 15th
[/td] [td]11:00 AM mst
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wk 11[/td] [td]Vs.
chargers.gif

(8-
glasses.gif

[/td] [td]Sunday, November 22nd
[/td] [td] 2:15 PM mst
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wk 12[/td] [td]VS.
giants.gif

(12-4)
[/td] [td]Thursday, Nov. 26 [/td] [td]6:20 p.m. MST [/td] [/tr][/table]

Sit that !%% down.

ravens? haha no
1. vikings.
2. saints
3. giants
4. pats
5. ravens

ya i said it ravens are number five. what u gonna do OP

The Ravens are 12-2 over their last 14 regular season games while reaching the AFC Championship game last year. At this point in the season they are top 10 indefense, #1 against the rush. They have an improving QB in Flacco with McGahee leading the league in TDs and Mason decided to come back makes a difference. Ithink they are in the top 3 at least. Not to mention they have the biggest point differential of any team in the league so far.

Originally Posted by 21shots

Jets > Bmore

The Jets have the best O-Line in the NFL, two good backs, decent enough passing game. Not to mention that D. . .
fail.

the Ravens are #2 in overall offense and are #7 in overall D (as well as #1 in rushing D). you won't find a more balanced team in the league.

the only area where the Jets are better than the Ravens is in the defensive secondary. everything else favors the Ravens.

you dead $#* just jinxed yourself and the ravens.

and this thread will be summoned from the grave when you guys lose.

Ravens were 1 game away from the Superbowl last year.
An improved Flacco and a motivated Ray Lewis?...

they're def best of the NFL at this time.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Ravens were 1 game away from the Superbowl last year.
An improved Flacco and a motivated Ray Lewis?...

they're def best of the NFL at this time.
Have you seen that D' not really a =/= to last years D. Im still going with the Saints

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

ravens? haha no
1. vikings.
2. saints
3. giants
4. pats
5. ravens

Your opinion is now null and void in further discussions
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

@%$%.... Just when u think u got it figured out, Peyton Manning's sitting in the back of the room waiting for someone to notice him.

I see you Peyton.

And please stop acting like the Bills are some significant barometer of how good your team is.

In fact, disregard my previous list cuz it's bad topic so early in the season. Holla at me week 6, then we'll talk about power rankings
Haters going to Hate.

We beat our first 3 teams comfortably.

You said if Brees is eliminated the saints will crumble, and I just rebutted your statement with the defense allowed 0 pts and ran all over them Bills.

Try Again.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

ravens? haha no
1. vikings.
2. saints
3. giants
4. pats
5. ravens

The Pats are not a top 5 team based on what we've seen so far.

I feel you yungchris504...New Orleans in the building! Breezy had a bad game and we still 27-7'd them... Without Breezy the saints are gonna crumble????
laugh.gif
Saints ftw

Back
Top Bottom