Best team in the NFL

RayLewis1a.jpg

haloti_ngata2.jpg

nfl_g_mcgahee1_sw_400.jpg

sup

i don't care what week it is, the ravens are the best team and will win the superbowl

B75F5EF0FB4C47178C99ABD5B1A8F9A8.ashx

yeah bmore is on their way ... i dont see them losing to anyone ... unless the steelers bite them ...

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

i don't care what week it is, the ravens are the best team and will win the superbowl

B75F5EF0FB4C47178C99ABD5B1A8F9A8.ashx
Ok champ, we will see in February

i dont know if u can crown, at week 3, any team. just 7 days ago they looked pretty average against a broken chargers team. allowing rivers to go nuts, a weakO line and no LT/100% merriman, ......they should have demolished that sd if they were the best

Not that it means anything at all in September, but I can't really disagree right now. The Giants are right there, too.

The Saints' defense isn't convincing enough yet, and the Jets still have a rookie quarterback.

Ravens/Giants
Vikings
Saints
Jets

I guess.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Not that it means anything at all in September, but I can't really disagree right now. The Giants are right there, too.

The Saints' defense isn't convincing enough yet, and the Jets still have a rookie quarterback.

Ravens/Giants
Vikings
Saints
Jets

I guess.
I guess allowing 0 points on defense isn't convincing enough.Or 243 yards through the ground/air, or sacking the QB 4 times isn'tconvincing anyone either.

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom