Best Stadiums in MLB....vol. No Shea

bilde

^was that picture taken durning a live game? cause from the amount of people in the stands it looks like it

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

uscellular.jpg

Fan Deck

ftw!!!

The Cell > peeing in troughs

smh.gif

Ballpark Attractions

* Fan Deck: A unique, panoramic view of the playing field on the two-tiered Fan Deck atop the center field concession stands.
* Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar: Located in right field next to the visitor's bullpen. Great food, fine spirits and, for a nominal charge, sit in the two-tiered, open-air section.
* Rain Room: Cool mist for hot summer days. Near section 107 & 537.
* Pontiac Fundamentals Deck: Located in left field. Kids will love the baseball clinics, batting cages, baserunning and practice pitching areas.
* Majestic Custom T-Shirt Shop: The Majestic Custom T-Shirt Shop stocks various White Sox items from t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts to memorabilia and souvenirs. Customers have their choice of design, size and item to customize and make your own, printed while you wait.
* Chicagoland Plumbing Council Shower: A carry-over from old Comiskey Park and a fan favorite. Near Section 160.
* United Scout Seats: The best seats in the house, some of which are closer to home plate than the pitcher! Located directly behind home plate.
* Jim Beam Club: The ultimate baseball experience in the most intimate and luxurious area in the ballpark.
* Minnie Minoso Sculpture: Located at Section 164.
* Carlton Fisk Sculpture: Located at Section 164.
* Charles Comiskey Sculpture: Located at Section 100.
* Luis Aparicio Sculpture: Located at Section 100.
* Nellie Fox Sculpture: Located at Section 100.
* Billy Pierce Sculpture: Located at Section 164.
* Harold Baines Sculpture: To be unveiled July 20th at the center field concourse when the White Sox take on the Kansas City Royals

[edit] Fundamentals Deck

The 15,000-square-foot Pontiac Fundamentals area is devoted to young White Sox fans, providing them with the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of baseball from Chicago White Sox Training Academy coaches. It features a youth-sized wiffle ball diamond for coaching clinics, batting and pitching cages, batting "swing" boxes for proper batting techniques and areas for base running and skills instruction.
Burgers, curly fries and Miller Lite in the Bullpen Bar

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Comiskey/The Cell is probably one of the my least favorite parks I've been to. I think I've been to like 4 games since they renovated it includingthe All-Star game and I didn't think it was a major upgrade.

Anywho, PNC looks serious. It's about what, 5 hours away from me and I wouldn't mind driving up there for a game. But I'm really excited aboutthe new Nats stadium. 14 games minimum. Gotta hit up Wrigley when I go back to Chicago for the summer. Miller Park looks pretty cool with the slide and all.One day, I'll hit every ball park in the MLB.

For real though, this stadium is SO underrated... Sexy San Diego
pimp.gif

796px-Petco_Park_Interior.JPG

This one too...
cover_10.gif

safeco field is great imo. been to minute made back in 02, was nice but i wasn't REALLY impressed. then again i think the roof was closed.

also good choice juan baller. old detroit tiger stadium was classic. a shame they let it rot for 10 years. heard there were bushes growing in the stands and security let people in to play baseball on the field and they ransacked the place. guess its getting torn down this year.

nnarum theres no rain delays here either
wink.gif

This ball park pretty much owns even the name destroys its opponents
pimp.gif

so has this thread turned into a rep ur team/stadium or what
time for me to whip out the brew crew sig
millerpark.jpg
millerpark1.jpg
millerpark2.jpg

I'll share some of my photos of Fenway Park with y'all...

Taken from the Legendary 2004 season: Red Sox vs. Angels

2376311082_ded26ef0cc_b.jpg

2376314312_6889669908_b.jpg

Taken from the Not-So-Legendary 2006 season:

Gate A: Yawkey Way

2376425048_8519174fe9_b.jpg

Behind the Green Monster:

2375550557_45a701369f_b.jpg

Big Papi swings:

2376371060_279a4af7f3_b.jpg

Manny steps up to bat:

2375547871_8d413a1659_b.jpg

Another view of the Monster:

2376375886_b10caa935c_b.jpg

Taken during the Fenway Park Tour:

2375531877_cfce56b8b7.jpg
2375501019_093c46c95c.jpg

2375525927_6c3fcf46dc.jpg
2376342466_afdd1170cd.jpg

2376356816_c4a36b4d7f.jpg

Man, that wall is high:

2376350624_0d7e65c266_b.jpg

Excellent post. As far as I'm concerned, the conversation begins and ends with ORIOLE PARK AT CAMDEN YARDS. By far the best in biz. Love Wrigley, neverbeen to Fenway though.

These are my favorite bygone ballparks. I have often wished I could make a baseball pilgrimage to them, but they are long gone... Highly doubt anyone on NTwill be able to name them:

434431507_a268d9d487.jpg

401597302_35f22265f9.jpg

LOL at someone naming the Metrodome, btw..too funny.

turner70.jpg

Atlanta%20Turner%20Field_01.jpg

ahh yes I can reminisce going to Turner Field during my summer trip to ATL in 2002. Chipper and Andruw hit back-to-back HRs for the Braves vs the Tigers whenI went there.......................
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom