Best song in a video game.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc
Now that brings back memories
pimp.gif

every song in ocarina of time! of course super mario 64 but preferably the bowser theme not the last battle though.

i wanna add in nba 2k2 intro theme for dreamcast. "you was a lost soldier when i hit you with the crossover"
pimp.gif

every song in ocarina of time! of course super mario 64 but preferably the bowser theme not the last battle though.

i wanna add in nba 2k2 intro theme for dreamcast. "you was a lost soldier when i hit you with the crossover"
pimp.gif

All those classic nintendo games, Zelda, Mario, Mike Tysons Punchout...
all the streets of rage 2 songs. always loved those
one winged angel ( ff7)

and the entire Killer Cuts CD for killer instinct
K2 was hot as well

All those classic nintendo games, Zelda, Mario, Mike Tysons Punchout...
all the streets of rage 2 songs. always loved those
one winged angel ( ff7)

and the entire Killer Cuts CD for killer instinct
K2 was hot as well

Squaresoft games tend to have very epic soundtracks....especially the kingdom hearts series....

But I've always liked the music in Star Fox 64....especially these 2 songs redone with the orchestra. Like I have the game memorized to the point where I can tell you what is on the screen during various points of the Area 6 song
laugh.gif

Squaresoft games tend to have very epic soundtracks....especially the kingdom hearts series....

But I've always liked the music in Star Fox 64....especially these 2 songs redone with the orchestra. Like I have the game memorized to the point where I can tell you what is on the screen during various points of the Area 6 song
laugh.gif

I love the music in PokÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]mon games. Mainly GSC but RSE come very close.
I am also a big fan of Eggman's music in Sonic for Sega.
The Super Mario music for SNES will always be classic material for me.

I have plenty more but this is making me want to go on a video game binge as it is!

I love the music in PokÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]mon games. Mainly GSC but RSE come very close.
I am also a big fan of Eggman's music in Sonic for Sega.
The Super Mario music for SNES will always be classic material for me.

I have plenty more but this is making me want to go on a video game binge as it is!

Back
Top Bottom