Best Shooting game EVER...

planting proxitmity mines on spawn spots and body armor spots ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by the north west

both perfect dark and goldeneye were nice back in the days but they don't come close to the shooters now a days
QFT
they might be everyone's favorites for nostalgic reasons but to say best is OD
Halo, Riddick, etc I could go on and on when we're talking about FPS , forget shooters in general

Of course they don't come close to the shooter nowadays, that what happens in every genre of video gaming. Time goes by, games and genres evolve intosomething bigger and better. PD and Goldeneye was better than any other console shooter at the times of their releases by far , especially Goldeneye. Very fewgames can say that. But my votes go to Halo CE and Half Life 2

Originally Posted by 0onetwo

20090306-Perfect_dark_box.jpg

This.

The only problem was that it was too ambitious. running a 4 player multiplayer game with 8 bots =
sick.gif
Orb gun shootin through walls
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

n64-goldeneye007.jpg

And If you say otherwise you're buggin.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This bad boy started it all.Multiplayer system was WAY before its time.I can't imagine the amount of hours I put in on this game back then
sick.gif
nerd.gif

There are few games that friends gathered up around to play...And this was one of em......$20 bets
pimp.gif

Discuss...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

For me it has to be all Time Crisis games and All house of the dead games. Feel like playing it now.

Are you really comparing arcade-style shooters to first person shooters?

GoldenEye
Halo
COD:MW (both)

just because all lead to great times playing w/ friends (that's what it's about to me)

big head mode and paint ball mode.
pimp.gif
it makes me want to play the gameagian so badly. goldeneye best shootin game imo.

Golden Eye was my #%+$ back in the day but when I first saw my friend play Halo, I was like
eek.gif

Halo > any other shooter.

are we talkin retro shooters here or wat? if so then...

Counter_Strike_Source.jpg

number 1 for over a decade in most online play
smokin.gif

(was just playing it last month, and i still got it
tongue.gif
)

Golden eye was tha buisness but agent under fire for ps2 is and always will be the goat...claw swoop ftw...perfect dark is hot to, glad I still got all mygames..

I remember in eighth grade my friends and I would play this all the time. There were times we'd all be at one person's house playing the game anddude's mom came in asking us what we wanted for breakfast and was like, "you boys didn't go to sleep, did you?" Awesome times.

Back
Top Bottom