Best Shooting game EVER...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This is really considered the greatets shooter of all time.

NT is the only place where i've seen GoldenEye get so much love.
i have to cosign with this
pimp.gif

I used to have unlimited ammo on the campaign mode.I'd stack like 20 on top of each otehr.....somebody walked past.....BOOM.
I dont see how you could not say this game isnt the best

I used to have unlimited ammo on the campaign mode.I'd stack like 20 on top of each otehr.....somebody walked past.....BOOM.
I dont see how you could not say this game isnt the best

My friends and I used to skip school just to go home and play this. We would do stupid stuff too like rocket launcher and turn off radar. +*$@ was an orgy ofcarnage.

Originally Posted by 0onetwo

20090306-Perfect_dark_box.jpg

This.

The only problem was that it was too ambitious. running a 4 player multiplayer game with 8 bots =
sick.gif

This game was great but they tried to do way too much with the multiplayer. So much lag.
laugh.gif
They need to rerelease this for a next gen system. The single player story modewas
pimp.gif

Goldeneye was the first FPS to have specific hitboxes to deal varied amount of damage in multiplayer. Headshots actually counted for something.

For that achievement it's #1 in my book.

and HL2>HL

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by 0onetwo

20090306-Perfect_dark_box.jpg

This.

The only problem was that it was too ambitious. running a 4 player multiplayer game with 8 bots =
sick.gif

This game was great but they tried to do way too much with the multiplayer. So much lag.
laugh.gif
They need to rerelease this for a next gen system. The single player story mode was
pimp.gif

Perfect Dark Zero was a launch title for 360. There's a reason why you never knew it came out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

the smoke effects were just daunting back then.
Yea man.Remember when you blew up them gas tanks?And the green gas would fill the room?It looked so real....AND HE COUGHED!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

both perfect dark and goldeneye were nice back in the days but they don't come close to the shooters now a days
QFT
they might be everyone's favorites for nostalgic reasons but to say best is OD
Halo, Riddick, etc I could go on and on when we're talking about FPS , forget shooters in general

Back
Top Bottom