BEST SHOE STORE IN THE 90s. Vol. 13th Pair is FREE

the one in north miami was awesome

brb want them hyperflights for 124.99

brb getting them and 1's with no laces

Man they had one not to far from Sharpstown Mall in Houston... I LOVED that damn place. :smh:

Got my Laney's a Year.. A YEAR after they released at Just for Feet.. $99... Basketball court was nice too.. Just for Feet was that spot in Alief..

Just For Feet was awesome! I remember they had one by Dadeland and I copped the Flight Huarache retros for $40 and Air Revolutions for $20 when they were closing. The basketball court was great to have too but like someone said, it definitely wouldn't work out today. Too much liability issues, etc.

Had one maybe 5 minutes away from me. Store was cool but prices were not. It seemed like nothing "good" ever went on sale. Pair of Uptempos were still retail price months after release when other stores were on sale.

Lmao! Pictured store is now Texas Workforce.

I only shopped there once before they closed down...|I

Just For Feet was my pusher when I was a teen.
nthat.gif

The Just For Feet @ The Forum Shops CAESARS PALACE
nthat.gif
....Play some ball inside and Copped the white/red xi lows back in the day

I loved that place. As a kid I would walk around that place in awe. I got my two pairs of deons there. There was a dollar movie theatre behind it so my mom and I would go to just for feet then head straight to the movies. :D

I remember watching my brothers hoop in the one in Mesa Arizona waiting for the day I would be able to play... dang bankruptcy

This joint used to have a basketball court inside the store as well as a batting cage, tennis court, and a ski slope as well before Sports Authority took over.

wsagxi.jpg

6oh99u.jpg

The 90's :smokin

The one posted in the pic by the OP was the exact one I used to go to back when I was a kid on Westheimer & Dunvale next to Wal-Mart here in Houston. That building is still there today it's now some work force place. I miss Just For Feet so much I swear it was the greatest shoe store of all time. My free 13th pair was the Ginger Jordan XIV low

I remember getting some kemps there back in the day ... it was called Sneaker Stadium in NY (or at least on LI)

I love this place. And I've never bought a sneaker from there.

I'd never seen one until I moved to FL. I lived in Miami and I think there was one in Broward that I never went to.

But I used to see them when I was on the road. In like Melbourne, Orlando etc.

Sometimes I'd have a few meetings in a city, and have time in between meetings to kill, and would just go to a Just For Feet, make phones calls and shoot jumpers.

**** was dope!

Loved that place. Had all the heat. I remember they even had those Reebok Answers that were ostrich leather for a stack. Also many ankles I broke on that indoor court :smokin

Back
Top Bottom