BEST SHOE STORE IN THE 90s. Vol. 13th Pair is FREE

Great Memories were had at Just for feet. Bought my Air Jordan 3 cements for a 100 dollars! me and my cousin played a 2 on 2 game with some guys while we were out in Vegas. Hooping at the full court at the Nashville store with the homies.

ah man good post i use to shift manage at one.... man i tell ya we probably stole that store outta business....between the trash/dumpster runs....no internet hi tech cameras ftw...the placing the empty boxes behind the sheetrock...and being high and shooting hoops

the one in miami was ill.. i remember when they where closing it down they had the patent leather ones for like 40 dollars

This joint used to have a basketball court inside the store as well as a batting cage, tennis court, and a ski slope as well before Sports Authority took over.

wsagxi.jpg

The 90's
smokin.gif
Never been to one. 
eek.gif
 Indoor ski slope. 

bay area OG heads know whatsup with oshmans at the great mall.

they had that half court, then the smaller one where you could dunk on if you couldnt dunk on the regular height hoop.

i remember people were playing damn 3 on 3 games on that half court IN OSHMANs HAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

bay area OG heads know whatsup with oshmans at the great mall.

they had that half court, then the smaller one where you could dunk on if you couldnt dunk on the regular height hoop.

i remember people were playing damn 3 on 3 games on that half court IN OSHMANs HAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's what that store was called. my bro and i were trying to figure out the name when we were reminiscing a couple weeks back

that's what that store was called. my bro and i were trying to figure out the name when we were reminiscing a couple weeks back

yessir

if your also an OG South Bay shoe head.. you also remember Athlete's Foot when they were still around. They use to show my dad and I the latest Jordans in the back before they were released. They had a rewards program even before the other big shoe stores did. Forgot what it was but they gave us credit on the next shoe no restrictions.

taking it up a notch, the athlete's foot location in great mall was close by Spencer's I believe spencer's is still in th same spot. now its that huge forever 21 i think.

Eastridge had Doumits.

i took this pic of a receipt i still have

00ajxi03.jpg

for these

00ajxi01.jpg
:x

This is the one that was on Broadway in Tucson, AZ. There was another one by the Tucson Mall that is now a Planet Fitness. One of my all-time favorite stores. Bought my school shoes every year from there. I would hoop it up while my mom was in line. Sad as hell when they closed. Ironically the Borders Bookstore, Long John Silvers and Circuit City that were right next to it have also closed :smh: This Tucson economy :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom