Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
You wanna tell us something, jblack?

Edit: Oh yeah, if you didn't get a NT shirt I got an extra... for a price.
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

they would delete my post :smh:
smh.gif

love how it got locked 1st

word in the streets is duke was wildin and begged for it to be deleted :nerd:
nerd.gif
\

:rofl:
roll.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu SELLING A JASON HOODY IN WHT/GREY SZ. SMALL!!! NEVER WORN ILL SELL FOR THE LOW LOW !!! GET AT ME FOR PICS...

Quote:
No ohsnapps right?........
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

whoever can tell me my TOTAL number of crystals will get whatever i have on me right no crystal wise
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

ID: 8318
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Damn the crystals... whose that in your LPC avy? :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

Quote:
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.
laugh.gif
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Strength: 837 [Ranked: 4235]
Speed: 1,262 [Ranked: 3699]
Defense: 568 [Ranked: 3783]
Job Skills: 25 [Ranked: 5181]
Driving Skills: 10 [Ranked: 3593]

waht do I need to work on?

LVL 13
Online: Online
Days Old: 4
Cash: $400,000
Car: N/A
Crystals: 15
Property: Small House
Job: Super Deli
Level: 13
Health: 700/700
Gang: N/A

^^ train more get your defense up
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

everything....

You really aren't @#%$ until you have ~1Mil in each category...

but even when you get that you still ain't @#%$, cuz the middle echelon players have around ~10 Mil in speed, ~5Mil Strength, ~2.5 Defense.

So you have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

* Supyawn *

You people still play this game?

While I'm checking email and other @#%$, someone post an update of LPCxNT going from page 64 to 100. Thanks.

TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

laugh.gif
Alert time.... Time to find out who my real friends are. :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
Profile for ^o^ Jules300

Wait, hold on, what the @#%$ is an o with wings in front of Jules's name? Did someone steal his account?

OK, back to our regularly scheduled program.

November 4 2007, 3:49:57 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp DEONLYDON attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete @#%$

November 4 2007, 1:17:03 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Shallowside attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete :smh:
smh.gif

November 4 2007, 1:15:13 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Shallowside attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete :lol:
laugh.gif

November 3 2007, 5:40:17 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Jules300 attacked you and FINISHED you with his M-870 12 Gauge Riot Shotgun.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 3 2007, 5:40:10 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (6929)Jules300 bribed your doctor with $20,000 to heal you from the hospital.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete

I love you, Jules.... I guess my gang was at war? I appreciate the help from everyone.

November 3 2007, 4:32:07 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp brit attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete @#%$

November 3 2007, 1:12:55 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp DEONLYDON attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete @#%$
November 3 2007, 9:57:57 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Boogie attacked you and FINISHED you with his .357 Magnum.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete :pimp:
pimp.gif
Thanks, man.
November 3 2007, 8:32:01 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp DEONLYDON blew your @#%$ up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 406, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete @#%$
November 3 2007, 8:31:50 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (12489)DEONLYDON bribed your doctor with $120,000 to heal you from the hospital.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete queer

November 3 2007, 3:08:49 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Karma attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 3 2007, 3:07:13 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Karma attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 3 2007, 3:05:38 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Karma attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 3 2007, 3:05:06 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Karma attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 3 2007, 1:56:34 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Karma attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 3 2007, 1:54:53 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Karma attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
November 3 2007, 1:54:12 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Karma attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete @#%$, my bad. I guess dEf isn't fixing fists? :lol:
laugh.gif

November 3 2007, 1:10:46 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp alch3mist attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete @#%$, leave me alone you weak @#%$.
November 3 2007, 12:53:57 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Gambit attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete :wow:
eek.gif

November 2 2007, 11:50:21 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp chew attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete :rofl:
roll.gif
@#%$, man, you spent all that money on me just to lose? I feel special.
November 2 2007, 11:49:26 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (8047)chew bribed your doctor with $1,450,000 to heal you from the hospital.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete

November 2 2007, 3:23:13 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Jules300 attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete :wow:
eek.gif
My life is complete.
November 2 2007, 9:35:19 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp LoCo attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete :smh:
smh.gif
What a @#%$ @#%$ @#%$ @#%$ uncle @#%$.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM ROCKIES

Look who's back.....we moving Wally we finally moving.......
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

^ Seriously, I leave and all of a sudden we're moving to Yuku. Since threads won't fall off page 20 anymore, you think I should start the official season 4 Lost thread right after the move? :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Mangudai954 asked me to leave LoCo alone....what shall i do?
Quote:
Kill LoCo unless Mangudai has a good reason. That's what Jesus would do.

pimp.gif
Quote:
kill him
Quote:
i say murk loco.

pimp.gif
Quote:
November 2, 2007, 4:14:35 pm BwoodFolk wrote: okay, but they need to stop attacking broke phi broke. they roll wit me.

pimp.gif
Quote:
I'm cool with TML_FTW
s a new gang, builds respect, and sells it? And he gets respect by attacking us? That gang is @#%$ and I want it destroyed. That's cheap and gay.... Unless I'm missing part of the story? :nerd:
nerd.gif
Quote:
Dawg Pound 18830 Murder Inc 19176 Respect Is Earned

laugh.gif
TEAM ROCKIES

Back
Top Bottom