Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

:lol:
laugh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

You are in the hospital for 180 minute(s).
Reason: Finished by (11783) ChunLi's Battle Axe

gee thanks. so I thought you were going to rep NT, but I guess not

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif

dont get all smart and expect me to back down, then come runnning to nt for backup

Que?
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Part 2.... NT, we know drama. :rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
its okay tho....u act like i didnt offer my wife to you.

smh.gif
Quote:
I apologize NT but all this hate? Come on. All i did for all of you and this is wat i get? Come on? Only 1 person from NT told me congrads. Everybody from only forums told me congrads but only 1 nter? Come on. I got made today yall should be happy for me. *goes back to watching football and drinking henny word to trap*
Quote:
yawnzzzz

all your Jules are belong to me
61uhaop.png

:rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
Its real f*kked to look through and see people talking all sorts of sh*t behind your back. Man up and say what you wanna say, and we will deal with it.
grin.gif
Quote:
it was never about money, i could are less about 30bil in a crystal deal.

See, you just a hypocrite now. And kind of dumb too. I still have no idea how scamming or pretending to scam someone would stop interest. I guess you never learned exponentials in school. :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
but for some reason i choose to do my one and only scam at that time, for financial gain?

Well, justify it however you want.... But you chose the wrong person to target. All that matters to me is that the target was an NTer. I don't even like him that much but he's an NTer and scamming him means that you have to deal with the rest of us NTers holding grudges... Well, except for a certain someone.... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

smh.gif
Quote:
It just bothered me because i go out of my way and do a lot for this game, and even more for the players. And to see my name being thrown around like its the worst thing possible to be in my gang, or have any association with me, even as a joke ... is insulting.
Quote:
whyweststeppin sure picked a horrible time to go away for a week

:\
ohwell.gif
Quote:
i dont think any of this would have happened if wally was here, its all his fault.
Quote:
www.lostpower.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=126339#126339

:wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
I've been noticing that lately...

Him and Wally just be assassinating random level 1s that ain't signed on for a bunch of days for no reason.

Just wasting $$$ you could give to me... or any NTer, but mainly me!

I've never laughed so hard in my life. :lol:
laugh.gif

I remember I kept seeing a certain NTer (whom I shall refer to as King of Windy City) in jail for hiring assassins, and I found that the targets were level 1's. I was thinking, "What kind of sick bastard would assassinate level 1's for fun?" I think I even bailed him out at first cause I thought he wanted out. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
I just found out what Wally has been up to...

Broke Phi Broke

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
User Id: 10099
Last Action: 5 days ago

man, what happend to wally?

:wow:
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Quote:
He'll be back hopefully... he'll return to at least 100 alerts :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Obiviously you haven't seen the new racing demo :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Quote:
it is probably the most entertaining lpc thread of all the ones ive seen on other forums

pimp.gif
Quote:
Who doesn't play this game anymore that used to be a regular in here? Whywesteppin? Mangudai? I stopped pretty much around the time the money reset happened

Ph3nom and M1ller quit, but ph3nom is back every couple days.

Man, that took over 2 hours... I wonder if anyone will read any of this.... OK, let's see if I can stay logged off for another 7 days. Later. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
rollin

I love you, NT.

Finally something I made that some people will remember...... :lol:
laugh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Quote:
don't get your panties in a bunch. I already exposed your lies, Jules saw it. So with that being said, let me reiterate it again since it seems you have a hard time comprehending English, me and your gang member already deaded it, but then you caught feelings and finished me
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

Quote:
I remember I kept seeing a certain NTer (whom I shall refer to as King of Windy City) in jail for hiring assassins, and I found that the targets were level 1's. I was thinking, "What kind of sick bastard would assassinate level 1's for fun?" I think I even bailed him out at first cause I thought he wanted out.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We were all wreckless in volume 1 having other NTers assassinate each other

Quote:
^ you guys talking about 'Chun Li'?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

I read every word you wrote, Wally. :lol:
laugh.gif
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Good to see you back Wally. :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

^ is that 20?

My cousin is ranked 8th with only 40k

Just waiting until my Commercial Driving is over....
TEAMAMFAMILY

Back
Top Bottom