Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

i say murk loco. he's taking away bpb's respect. plus he still mugged me until i told him i'm not in the gang anymore, then it was "his" fault :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Your last 5 mails to/from this person:
November 2, 2007, 4:17:06 pm BwoodFolk wrote: just holla at me if that ever happens

November 2, 2007, 4:15:12 pm TML_FTW wrote: alright i will let loco no,if i run into trouble with another gang can i turn to u guys or no

November 2, 2007, 4:14:35 pm BwoodFolk wrote: okay, but they need to stop attacking broke phi broke. they roll wit me.

November 2, 2007, 4:11:27 pm TML_FTW wrote: thanks a lot man,i really appreciate it,does that make us allies or no

November 2, 2007, 3:55:38 pm TML_FTW wrote: hey bud can u accept the surrneder from loco's gang plz?i am taking over that gang soon,that is why i am asking u,i tlked to ausie from voltron and were good for allies and i remember him mentioning u guys were allied as well

Quote:
Bwood what's good???
s

Quote:
And as for the hackers your can stop now I gave out most of my vast fortune.
|I
tired.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Quote:
yo raw, your quitting?

Unfortunately, never.

Quote:
November 2, 2007, 4:17:06 pm BwoodFolk wrote: just holla at me if that ever happens
November 2, 2007, 4:15:12 pm TML_FTW wrote: alright i will let loco no,if i run into trouble with another gang can i turn to u guys or no
November 2, 2007, 4:14:35 pm BwoodFolk wrote: okay, but they need to stop attacking broke phi broke. they roll wit me.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

NTers level 100 and under..

14882 - Gothams Terrors
10374 - boyfrombrooklyn
15303 - The Mexican1262
20560 - silverswoosh
10183 - justinvincent
21575 - ghost43t
16630 - seaner23
10420 - MPLSdunk :smokin
smokin.gif

7639 - Young Retroz
14588 - OLNL
9938 - msyakuza
7253 - realxfresh :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

I meant I gave out most of my money buying crystals. :lol:
laugh.gif

|I
tired.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

I'm cool with TML_FTW

At least now I won't have to spend monies on training supplies
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

man i got 50 bucks just sitting here wat should i do hummmmmmmm should i donate? hmmmmmmm
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​
EzCode Parsing Error: co​

jeans for 50 bucks? lol
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​

I'll also take a NT shirt, Jules. Thanks.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

I haveny=t bought jeans in 3 years so i dont kno wats the market is like now but i wear akcademics(sp)
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​

smh.gif

Someone gotta catch me up on exactly what this game is? this is the first time im actually looking in this thread but i figured something was poppin for it to be 70+ pages.. :lol:
laugh.gif
Cant Knock The Hustle

^ You signed up Mr. Sub?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

yeah i just signed up...started to peep everything and came upon this

Quote:
You are in the hospital for 254 minute(s).
Reason: Dismembered by (18129) Causey's Suicide Bomb!
:lol:
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Cant Knock The Hustle

Sub id # ?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

Quote:
Someone gotta catch me up on exactly what this game is? this is the first time im actually looking in this thread but i figured something was poppin for it to be 70+ pages..
Use code RA9498 when checking out for 20% off everything @ Karmaloop.com.

We got you Sub, any questions let us know. And if you find this game isn't for you, cool too :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

Back
Top Bottom