Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

i just tried mafia death, shhh is confusing as hell. i copped a bull mastiff and raced it and lost, then somone killed me...

^
laugh.gif

I've just been hittin the gym and doing the searches since I joined.

Originally Posted by are owe double s

^
laugh.gif

I've just been hittin the gym and doing the searches since I joined.

that what I did when i first started playing foreal, now I can beat pretty much everyone around my level,Thats basically what I still do besides play theslot machines and do pet races

yea but you'll go to jail alot so just save your cash

oh yea im lvl 55 now in 30 days time to get my train on i dont even go a mil im stats yet

Thanks for all the stuff everyone! You guys are so generous.. and rich. Haha some level 100 guy just killed me. I'm beginning to like this game.Should've started earlier when my friend told me to.

The first person o email me in game gets a free knights armor suit. 7848. and does anybody want me to make them a sig for some lpc cash, price depends on whatyou want. get at me in game

[table][tr][td]November 16 2007, 3:09:10 pm[/td] [td]LittlePig blew your$!@@ up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 41161, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 16 2007, 2:48:54 pm[/td] [td]LittlePig blew your$!@@ up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 4032, and 0 crystal(s).[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 16 2007, 2:27:47 pm[/td] [td]LittlePig attacked you and lost.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 16 2007, 1:02:32 pm[/td] [td]LittlePig attacked you and lost.[/td] [td]Delete
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Son stay saltine status. Not to mention I mugged him 6 times in the last hour or 2.

Back
Top Bottom